• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A Paladin in a bad place

zerzix

First Post
Hello all,
I am undertaking the conversion of A Paladin in H - e - double hockey sticks. Not sure if anyone feels the overwhelming need to help..maybe grab an NPC from the module and post here to be included in the conversion. =)

Any suggestions, request, let me know.

kitsune9

Adventurer
Hello all,
I am undertaking the conversion of A Paladin in H - e - double hockey sticks.

I think I still have that mod. If I get a chance, I'll try to find it and take a look.

Actually what kind of conversion are you going for? Do you want gamers to take the NPCs listed in there and try to get them as close to a Pathfinder version as possible or do you just want stats for their name and level? If you just want stats for NPCs in there, then anyone can help by just getting the NPCs through Name, gender, alignment, race, class, and level. Please post every NPC and then people can help.

Happy Gaming!

zerzix

First Post
So...I actually found a few items that can help in the conversion. Some are 3e, some 3.5, but I'd like to go pure Pathfinder if possible.

Anyone willing to try Emirikol the Chaotic?

In 2e he is a 24th lvl wiz - here is a version of him in 3rd-ish,

Emirikol the Chaotic, Male Human Wiz20/HoWlk2/Acm4: CR 26; Medium Humanoid ; HD 20d4+60 (Wizard) , 2d8+6 (Horizon Walker) , 4d4+12 (Archmage) ; hp 140; Init +3; Spd 30; AC:36 (Flatfooted:32 Touch:30); Atk +19/14 (1d4+5, +4 Adamantine Dagger); AL CN; SV Fort +16, Ref +16, Will +21; STR 12, DEX 16, CON 16, INT 28, WIS 14, CHA 18.

Skills: Craft (Alchemy) +26, Craft (Gemcutting) +9, Craft (Weaponsmithing) +14, Gather Information +20, Handle Animal +8, Hide +7, Jump +2, Knowledge (Arcana) +37, Knowledge (Architecture and Engineering) +11, Knowledge (Demonology) +32, Knowledge (Dungeoneering) +25, Knowledge (Geography) +26, Knowledge (History) +18, Knowledge (Local) +20, Knowledge (Nobility and Royalty) +11, Knowledge (Psionics) +11, Knowledge (Religion) +15, Knowledge (The Planes) +29, Knowledge (Underdark) +17, Listen +7, Sleight of Hand +4, Speak Language +11, Spellcraft +38, Survival +31, Use Magic Device +5.

Feats: Craft Rod, Craft Staff, Craft Wondrous Item, Endurance, Eschew Materials, Improved Metamagic, Improved Spell Capacity, Maximize Spell, Scribe Scroll, Skill Focus: Knowledge (Arcana), Spell Focus (Chaos), Spell Focus: Evocation, Spell Penetration, Still Spell, Weapon Focus: Dagger.

Spells Prepared (Wiz 4/7/6/6/12/12/5/5/5/5/1 Dc20+spell level): 0 - Acid Splash, Arcane Mark x2, Detect Magic 1st - Charm Person, Disguise Self, Feather Fall, Identify, Mage Armor, Magic Missile x2 2nd - Alter Self, Glitterdust, Melf`s Acid Arrow x2, Spider Climb, Web; 3rd - Dispel Magic x2, Drown, Fireball, Lightning Bolt, Slow; 4th - Acid Orbx2, Cold Orbx2, Dimension Doorx2, Electric Orb, Fire Orb, Lower Spell Resistance x2, Sonic Orb, Wall of Fire; 5th – Cone of Coldx4, Dismissal, Dominate Person, Feeblemind x2, Stop Heart x2, Teleportx2 6th -- Chain Lightning, Disintegrate, Dispel Magic, Greater, True Seeing; 7th - Antimagic Ray, Delayed Blast Fireball, Dragon Ally, Limited Wish, Plane Shift; 8th - Dragon Cloud, Incendiary Cloud, Maze, Power Word, Stun, Symbol of Death; 9th - Dragon Ally, Greater, Meteor Swarm, Power Word, Kill, Time Stop, Wish. 10th – Silent and Maximized Cone of Cold

Possessions:
Weapons: +4 Adamantine Dagger: Banishing.
Magic: Headband of Intellect +6; Robe of the Archmagi; Amulet of the Planes; Ring of Wizardry IV/V; Ring of Greater Hive Mind; Bracers of Armor +5; Earring of Protection +6; Rod of Lordly Might; Rod of Wonder ; Wand of Teleport, Greater (24) (Charges: 42).

* He also has a contingency that if attacked physically, the attacker faces a disintegrate spell.

The Throne of Power: This magical item (virtually an artifact)

casts a powerful anti-magic shell in a 50-foot radius that
does not affect the character seated in the throne and allows
him to cast spells that normally require touch at a range of
100 feet. It also keeps Emirikol in contact with his golems,
grants him a +5 AC bonus (for a total of -7), and lets him
store an additional contingency spell in the throne. At this
time, Emirikol has a contingency set up so that if anyone fires
a projectile at him, a wall oJJorce springs up around the
throne.

Rumors abound that Emirikol has had at least one of the
Orbs oJDrngonkind, the Codex oJthe Infinite Planes, and the Mnchine
oJLum the Mad in his possession at various times.

Iron golem (5): AC 3; MV 6; HD 18; hp 80; THACO 3; #AT 1; Dmg.
If heroes approach the fortress by flying directly up to it,
Most characters will not get a chance to explore Emirikol’s
4dl0 (bash); SA Once every 7 rounds, it breathes a 10’ cube cloud
of poisonous gas; SD +3 or better weapon to hit, immune to spells
except electrical attacks, which slow it for 3 rounds, and magical
fire, which heals 1 point per die of damage; SZ L (12’ tall); Int
Non- (0); ML Fearless (20); AL N; XP 13,000.

zerzix

First Post
Come on...doesn't anyone else want to see this some day? lol

cover.jpg

zerzix

First Post
wow, thanks so much, that totally helps! I am trying my best to convert purely pathfinder, but might sneak in a few things 3.5

zerzix

First Post
Hello all, Almost finished with the conversion (If anyone cares. lol ) But I coul duse a hand - if anyone has time to convert any of these; 3.5 is fine for now

Threakil (major cambion):AC-2 (plate mail +1, dec bonus) 35
(long sword/short sward) [4d10/4d10 (fist/fist)]: SADetect magic,
fear by touch, levitate seven times per day, or polymorph selfthree
times per day, thief abilities (CW 95, HS 80, MS 80); SD Never surpaizo.
prised [regenerates 4 hp per round]; MR 30%: SZ M (6' tall); MI
Elite (13); AL CE; XI' 25,000.
Special Equipment: Gargantua soul yem, wand of polymorph (12
charges), plate mail +I (forged in the Abyss, covered in spikes), keys
to lock on grate and to each guest room.

and or

Wereshark AC 0 Mv Sw 18; HD 10+3; hp 71; ”HAC0 9; #AT 1; Dmg.
5d4 (bite); SA Swallow size S and M creatures on an attack roll of 5
or more greater than number required (creahues swallowed suffer
15 pts. of dmg. per round but can try to free themselves by cutting
their way out with a cumulative -1 attack penalty per round
aeainst AC %must inflict 36 ots. of dmz. to set free): SD +1 or
Vehn’s human form, F13 AC 0; MV 12; hp 88; ”HAC0 8 (4 with battle
axe); #AT 2 (5/2 with battle axe); Dmg. 5d4 (punch) or by weapon
(+6 Strength, +3 battle axe specialization); SP, In unarmed combat
tears limb from opponent on an attack roll 01’ 20; SD +I or better
(or silver) weapon to hit; SZ L (7’ tall); ML Steady (11); AL NE; XI’
S 18(00) U 13 C 15 I15 W 12 Ch 9
This encounter works best if it occurs while the PCs are still
on the deck of Demonwing. The wereshark (,whose name is
Vehn) escaped the realm of Sekolah and is now a fugitive from
the gods senrants because he stole meat and desecrated
spawning waters. Vehn is immune to the Siyx’s water. If he
sees the PCs or their ship, he changes to human form and tries
to pass himself off as a human adventurer ;affected by the
memory-draining power of the water. In this form, the wereshark
stands almost seven feet tall with rippling muscles and
glistening, smooth skin. His left eye socket is empty, and his
face is scarred. He carries no equipment.

Thanael

Explorer
You should find the wereshark template in Monsters of Faerun. Apply that template to a Fighter 13 build of your choice or for ease of mind a Warrior 13. Else you could try Sinister Adventures for much wereshark goodness. [EDIT: Well go to sinisert after they got their site back up. Apparently it's been hacked.]

The major cambion was also called marquis cambion. The minor cambion is now the half-fiend template, thus you could also call the major cambion, Marquis Half-Fiend. The Marquis got updated inofficially to 3E in diffferent places. I prefer the dicefreaks version from the Gates of Hell pdf. (Marquis Half-Fiend template is in chapter 4)

Here's a newer version as a complete monster by Kain Darkwind: Marquis Cambion that you can probably use like that.

Last edited:

Remove ads