A Season of Bones

Vertexx69

First Post
Jalan and Muzdum feel a deeper coolness in the darkness behind them. As they start to look toward each other, they notice the alien head of Ja'Cart completely ignoring their personal space to look into the cell of the psion. His antanea twitch indifferently as he sees that its just a pair of gladiators killing eachother. His head disappears from between the two at the door and the monk stalks back to his room.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Wait a damn moment. Dat's a dwarf of who yer speakin' off. Ye think he'll use a low quality dagger? He'll use an axe! Speak Tharst, say somethi'!" the dwarf says, stepping close to Daran to hold his hand

Thrast stares ahead and coughs as he opens his mouth to speak, but with a crunch, his throat crumples shut and his neck snaps as if a great pressure had yanked his skull loose from the spine. Nikolieva's voice echoes within Daran's head.

"I had to stop him. Thank you for your help, Daran. You're welcome to...join me in my bed."

[sblock=ooc all]You may continue to linger in the hall or retire, then we'll begin the penultimate event![/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
Jalaan

"Hey, I'm a telepath, not the telekinetic here." With his left hand massaging his own neck, Jalaan says: "Nice move, Niko. Now I need to get some sleep. See you all tomorrow... And keep the rest of the night quiet." Before he turns to move back to his room.

[sblock=OOC]

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Jalaan
Perception: 18 Insight: 13 Low-light Vision
AC 20 Fortitude 17 Reflex 19 Will 20
Initiative: +3
Hit Points: 51 / 51 Bloodied: 25
Temporary Hit Points: 0
Resist: Fire 8
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Thought Projection, Dishearten, Mind Thrust, Psychic Anomaly
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Psychic Surge, Distract, Send Thoughts, 4/4 Power Points, Intellect Fortress, Shared Recovery
Daily Powers: Mental Trauma, Force Spheres 4/4

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Daran shrugs and unceremoniously drops the corpse to the ground. He was attacking her and came after me witn intent; not my fault he was inept. You should have seen the way he was looking at me earlier. Now, if you excuse me... Daran makes to Nikki's room.

[sblock=Daran]Daran learns that sex with a telepath is awesome![/sblock]

--

In the morning, the five of you are led out to the arena. None of the officials seem concerned that the corpse of one of the crowd favorites was found in a heap in the middle of the night.

The crowd roars with excitement, for everyone in the kingdom knows that this is the penultimate event of the season.

A team of handlers open a huge, wooden gate, and together, they lead a hulking creature from its pen. The monster stands over twenty feet tall and thirty feet long, taking up a good third of the pit.

Krik shouts from his pedestal to quiet the crowd.

"Today, your fighters decide who is ready for the final round. Any who survive the match will enter the last event, for a chance to become Champion! Between these five brave warriors and victory, however, stands the Leviathan! Captured in the sandy wastes by our lord Andropinis' armies, this beast has claimed hundreds of lives! Who will be its next meal?"

With that, the handlers unhook their rods from the Leviathan's harness and set it loose within the stadium.

[sblock=ooc]Firstly, let me apologize for the long periods between my posts. I've been hellishly busy, but I'm doing my best. On the bright side, we're almost done![/sblock]

[sblock=Battle Info]Initiative

Muzdum
Leviathan (1)
Ja'Cart
Leviathan (2)
Daran
Jalaan
Leviathan (3)

Note: The Leviathan gets only a standard action on each of his turns in initiative. See "Behir Bolter Whelp" in MM2 for more info.

HP

Muzdum 62
Ja'Cart 49
Daran 56
Jalaan 51

Leviathan 352
AC 24 Fort 19 Ref 21 Will 19[/sblock]

Remove ads