• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A simple sketch request

mac1504

Explorer
I posted this in another artist thread, but thought some others might see it out on the postings.

I've been looking for someone to sketch something very simple (well, not for me, since I can barely draw a stick figure) for a game I am DM'ing. It isn't a character- but an object. However, I want this object to become almost like a character, sort of similar to how the ring is almost a character itself in the Lord of the Rings.

The object is a carved wooden hand. I picture it laying in a velvet padded box, fingers slightly flexed so as to have a cupped palm facing downward on the velvet. One of the characters in my campaign will be given this magical hand as a replacement for his own lost hand and it will magically graft itself to him, and then, well, become a very interesting part of the party!

If anyone is interested, I would be greatly appreciative!

Thanks,
mac1504

mac1504

Explorer
Well... this Friday would be great, but I could delay the giving of the item to the player for another two or three weeks.

Remove ads