Nothing starts the week like a pile of fan-created D&D 5th Edition resources! As always, I scour the web so you don't have to, and bring you the best of what I manage to find! The community, as you can see, is still industriously creating content for and tweaking the 5E rules, which is wonderful to see. Did you know that there were 117 fan created character sheets in the D&D 5E section of EN World alone?
- Mark Craddock's 10 year old daughter created a monster called a Hobble Gobble. It's like a ...errr... humanoid turkey. Inspired, I imagine, by the Thanksgiving celebrations in the US last week.
- The Vinnar is a new playable PC tree-race for 5E.
- Here's a custom 5E character sheet collection by Julia V'Tar.
- The Soothsayer is a background from Primeval Thule converted to D&D 5E. Although, as a warning, the backgrounds from that site don't conform to the background format from the PHB.
- The Occult Slayer (Witch Hunter) is a 5e Fighter Martial Archetype.
- Dinosaur scale armour? Tortoise shell armour? Check out these medium armours for Druids.
- Here's a whole bunch of new fey creatures, including the Glutton Fey, Goblin Fey, Leech Fey, and more.
- New Archetypes: Passion Domain, Varisian Tattooer, Artificer.
- New Character Sheets: Auto-filling/calculating/PRINTABLE D&D 5e Character Sheet, Updated Simple D&D 5th Sheet - Version 4, Additional Pages for the Official Sheets, Old School 5e Character, 5E Revised character sheets (originally by ko6ux), Custom Landscape DnD 5 static sheet, DnD 5ed Auto-calculating Fillable Character Sheet based on Dragon's Lair Design.
- New Downloads: 5th Edition Encounter Builder, 5e Weapon & Armor Equivalents, D&D 5E Point Buy Calculator (Excel), D&D 5e Encounter Calculator, Complete spell list with filters as a excel spreadsheet, Fury Magic Sorcerous Origin, Redefining D&D 5E Classes and Skills, Character Sheet Add-On — Spell Book.
- Need illustrations for your free D&D Basic download? Check out this start of a series of illustrations for it by Eldecrynn on WotC's website.
Last edited by a moderator: