A Tale Of Lonely Whispers (Renamed)(Closed)

gargoyleking

Adventurer
I haven't forgotten about this. Just trying to find a time when I can sit down and dedicate some real effort into finishing out my character concept. 3 kids in the house and no school to send them off to atm.

Kaodi

Hero
I admit I was getting a little nonplussed by the delay but I can understand that. I do not have kids but if I did (and I wish I did) I am pretty sure I would would have ever tried to run a game at all.

I changed the thread title to closed to show I am not recruiting anyone else.

Kaodi

Hero
I think the name is a bridge too far for me, yes.

Anyway I am not sure how you got ability modifiers that add up to 10. Usually they add up to 9, or 8 if you use voluntary flaws. I think Dex and Con might both be two higher than they should be (they say 14 instead of 12) judging by how you would assign boosts to get 18 and 16 in your main stats.

Are you still working on writing the background?

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Yeah, haven't writen a word yet, but trying to work details out in my head. Essentially, he grew up as an orphan in Absolom, he tended to get into a lot of trouble between thieving, scrounging in refuse and playing tricks on people. Then he caught the attention of the Pathfinder Society who saw his potential and recruited him.

As for the ability mods, you get a key ability boost from each class so that's probably the discrepancy you were noticing.

gargoyleking

Adventurer
Sorry, I've just found lately that I just fon't have the energy to work through several of my projects. If you can find someone else to run then go for it.

Kaodi

Hero
Technically yes, I suppose. I kinda lost the itch though so I may have to love the background you provide in order to want to actual give it a shot.

Remove ads