A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Here hold the mule and bring it across," Sychella hands over the reins to Racid (or Gor is Racid is too far away), "That thing had a pouch, I want to check what is in it," she wades back across the river and takes a look at the body.
She'll take the pouch and check the thing for jewellry - it was naked otherwise right?

Argent Silvermage

First Post
The Return!

Argentus had been standing in the middle of the battle unable to move. His otherworldly senses were not what they once were. He was startled to realize that he was basically blind. He had not realized the extent of his fall from grace.

You must move “brightheart”. You were not sent to this world in order for others to do your work. He heard in his head and snapped awake. He shook his head and said to his companions. I am sorry. I have failed you in your time of need. May I heal whomever needs the touch of the divine?

Zerth

First Post
Gor grabs the reins from Sychella and walks the mule across the river. He is startled to suddenly see Argentus moving and talking again. "Gaah! Winged man! What is this? Gor not understand at all."

The minotaur sniffs the air near the celestial. "It is really you and not some trick. Gor can not believe his eyes, but always trusts his nose."

(OOC: Welcome back!)

Last edited:

Ghostknight

First Post
OOC Welcome back Argentus!

Racid - after searching a bit you find your throwing axe in the ground just behind where you fought the creature. Going back to the stream you reach down to get the items in the water, only to find the reeds at the bottom closing around your arm! Wrenching it back (ooc str check roll 19, never mind the rest!) you realise why the creature is rotting there and what was trying to get you in the water.

Gor takes the reins from Sychella as she wanders over to the creature to search it. She sees it was wearing gauntlets with metal extensions for its claws, which are easily removed. In the pouch on its belt there are fifteen platinum peaces, with an unknown head carved into them - almost human but with liddless eyes and small horns (but still not the same as the ones from the ruling fiendish hierarchy). Also in the pouch are three blue stones and three red stones, but you cannot determine what kind they are or what they are made of.

Falgor sits in the tree, watching the creature, talking to it calmly in a soothing voive. It seems to be getting fustrated and changes the clicking sounds it makes to various different sounds until it finally says "Yoo uner'stan this one?"

Argentus looks around the battlefield. Looking sat the corpse of the creature he believes that it is probably a devil of some sort, but not one which he recognises. Also, the face on the coin is vaguely familiar, but he cannot place it - maybe it will come back to him in time.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus takes one of the coins and looks at the face. We may know this being. We're not sure yet. Is there anything I can do? He says pulling at the heavy cloak and robes that cover him. He is obvious very uncomfortible in his disguise.

Zerth

First Post
Gor keeps close to the mule and impatiently waits for the party to get moving again. He nervously keeps guard in case, that more devils might come this way. "Hrmpf! We should be going now," he mutters under his breath so quietly, that only he can hear it.

Remove ads