• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

A world in Darkness IC- Calling Wilphe and Nac Mac Feegle

Quirhid

First Post
"Is that so. well... better get prepaired then." He gets up from the bed. He walks few dizzy steps towards the guard but then falls to the ground. "You don't mind if I'll stay here for a while, do you?" He smiles and passes out.

As soon as Racid gets out, he goes to the tavern to take drink for the massive headache from last night. As he drinks hes beer, he looks at his injuries: only injuries are in his fists. He smiles. He doesn't remember it, but he's sure it was a victorious battle.

Ghostknight

First Post
Bell 8: Gerohg's Residence

At bell eight a strange group assembles at the house of Gerohg. A dwarf, a minotaur, a drow, an astral deva, a human in the colors of the temple of Mithrond, a human dressed in the simple clothing of a monk and seated at the table with Gerohg and the captain of the city guard and army. Before the meal starts Gerohg stands.

Friends, welcome. Since those here do not know each other allow me to introduce the assembled company. As you all know, I am Gerohg, Master of Tumil, seated next to me is Hilme, Captain of the guard and the army here in Tumil. The others here are Racid Stonefist, a member of the guard and army, Brother Farlor of the Monks of the Open Hand, Sychella of House Kemir, our drow friends who provide us with much needed items, and her bodyguard Gor, Telim Herak, Acolyte at the temple of Mithrond, and Argentus Whitesoul, amember of the Celestial Chorus sent here to aid us in our time of need.

Why I have called you together I will reveal after we have eaten, but in the meantime please eat and enjoy your dinner. My chef has tried to make sure that the tastes of all present are catered for.

Sitting down he looks at those assembled, smiles, and rings a small bell. Food is soon brought out.

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus flaps his wings in delight as the food is served. Sire I had never known food before. It's so interesting a concept. Now if I may, could someone pass the fungoids please? He eats with gusto and while chewing he asks the essembled mortals Now did you all come to this secret city of hope? You are a Minotaur correct? I had not thought to meet one of your like before. And you mylady. A Dark elf sitting and breaking bread with the celestial host. I'm impressed. He burps loud enough to shake the glasses on the table but the sound has a musical note to it that makes it almost beautiful.

Last edited:

Zerth

First Post
Argent Silvermage said:
You are a Minotaur correct? I had not thought to meet one of your like before.
"You correct. Gor is a Minotaur. Winged man not seen minotaurs? Not seen anybody like you before." The minotaur sinffs the air near Argentus. "Winged man look strange. He smell strange, too, but he smell good. Winged man not eaten before? He really, really strange. Har! And everybody here think Gor is strange!"

Gor eats with a good appetite, he's hungry like a minotaur. He'll burp occasionally, too, but sounding not like the celestial at all.

Quirhid

First Post
"You correct. Gor is a Minotaur. Winged man not seen minotaurs? Not seen anybody like you before." The minotaur sinffs the air near Argentus. "Winged man look strange. He smell strange, too, but he smell good. Winged man not eaten before? He really, really strange. Har! And everybody here think Gor is strange!"

You'll get used to them. Look at me, I'm sharing a table with a bloody drow! -No offense mylady.- And I thought I'd never see this day, but here I am. Racid starts looking meat from the table, grabs the biggest chop and begins to eat with large appetite.

PugioilAudacio

First Post
Farlor nods at the people present and begins eating quietly and carefully, his movements quick and efficient as always. Seeing no need for idle conversation, he waits for his host to explain the reason for his summons.

Wilphe

Adventurer
"Half drow, for what it matters which it doesn't particularly. But you see me remember that when I'm with my fathers people they call me half-human," she gives a low smile and picks the occassional delicacy off of the table, but otherwise eating with good humour and keeping a wheather eye on Argentus, "So this is your first time on the Prime? Nice to know that those in heaven have not forgotten. Oh, try these mushrooms, they are exquiste. Lightly seared in butter, then," her faces grimaces in a paroxsym of pleasure, "Possibly not literally heavenly, but as close as many of us come these days."

Last edited:

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus takes the bowl of mushrooms and loads them on his plate. You all notice he has eaten about twice what any of you except the minotaur could eat. Yes! These are lovely. Thank you Sychella. May you come to see how blessed you are.

Last edited:

Quirhid

First Post
So, Argentus right? Whats it like in heaven? Is it very different from this plane? Racid stops eating for a while imagining something. Then he bends over the table a bit with face full of eager. Have you battled against demons and devils?! Are those battles as epic as I have heard? :]

Argent Silvermage

First Post
Argentus stops eating at Racids question. I have had my memories sealed off. I have no memory from before the seal was opened. It is a measure to keep my presence unknown on this world. He sits back and activly tries to remember and hears the "voice" say No child. do not attempt to open doors that are sealed for reasons that you yourself just stated.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads