• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Aaaaaarrrrgh!!!! - Dragonlance CS

vrykyl

Explorer
Street Date for DLCS

Hello everyone!

I've been informed by a local distributor that the street date for the Dragonlance Campaign Setting is August 22nd. Thanks!

Jamie Chambers
Sovereign Press, Inc.

Melkor

Explorer
Jamie, you are my hero!

I've been asking that question for weeks, as well as searching the internet. Great news.

Thanks again.

Melkor

Explorer
So I'm back to planning for an alternate history Dragonlance game. We are leaving to go on our gaming trip on the 22nd. I hope my FLGS has the book by the time we head out.

I can use all of my old 2nd edition Dragonlance stuff to plan for a campaign, and then have the players make up characters while I modify my notes (and drop in the 3rd edition stats).

I think I'm going to have them play through to the Pax Tharkas portion of the novels....and that's where everything 'goes South'....Verminaard holds onto the keep and the Dragon armies begin to 'win'....

I might start them defending the High Clerist's Tower instead.....I'm trying to read through the books and refresh my memory.

Remove ads