D&D General aasimar

aco175

Legend
I'll settle all the threads about aasimars. They can be is all the shapes and sizes of Earth people and can have all the blights and blots that we have, or ask your DM. I do not wish to be rude, but there are several of these threads now and they all seem to be answered the same.

esteban1997

Explorer
I'll settle all the threads about aasimars. They can be is all the shapes and sizes of Earth people and can have all the blights and blots that we have, or ask your DM. I do not wish to be rude, but there are several of these threads now and they all seem to be answered the same.
sorry im just curious Im playing an aasimar and I wanna know

jgsugden

Legend
Many of your questions are ones that a DM and player should decide upon as the rules of the game do not detail characteristics to this level. In my campaigns, if this came up, I'd ask the player what they thought and then I'd run with it.

#16.

An Aasimar could no more have crows feet than they could have crooked teeth! The very IDEA is preposterous!

Gaze upon these perfect features and despair!

0b14ff872176eec7e59f56f9d4847410.jpg

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
That’s understandable, but the thing is, if you’ve read the description of them in the book, you know as much as anyone here does. The rest is just imagination. I would really suggest taking to your DM about this stuff, because their opinion on these things is really the only one that matters. If you want to discuss different people might imagine aasimar looking, great, but also probably just keep it to a single thread. When you have a new question, add it to the ongoing thread instead of starting a new one.

Remove ads