• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Acquana's Art Thread -- Closed, New Thread Started

Acquana

First Post
Not an update, but freakin awesome anyway

Whoo hoo! I finished coloring Xatol! Check this color action out!

Xatol_render.jpg

Ahhh, a productive day indeed.

Acquana

First Post
Sketch for 04/20/04

I've been working on the comic tonight, and so you guys get to see some more drawing! w007!

This is Phyllandrefel and Satyn, chaos mage and defensive sorceress.

04_20_05.jpg

Acquana

First Post
Frukathka said:
Hey Acquana, any chance you could do a sketch of me in Supe's outfit? I'd be willing to pay you for a fully colored one. What is your rate?

Oh wow! I was planning on getting to that one sooner or later, but paid is always better. ^_^;;

My resume site has all the comission info, right here.

fnork de sporg

First Post
Hey, what a great thread. I think you have some serious skills. And that render is just an effing A. There's so going to be a Kobold npc in my game now.

One of my players has this very strange templated character it's a little outside your usual realm but I thought I'd throw him out there anyways.

He is a half-dragon drider, a humanoid torso atop a giant spider body. Huge batwings spread from his torso's back and hid skin is covered with a fine layer of tough and pointy red and black scales. Hid two humanoid forearms end in cruel reptillian claws that he move swith incredible speed. Unlike a "normal" half-dragon drider he has three dragon like heads, small for his frame, each perched atop a sinuous snake-like neck. Each head has a pair of long fangs that perpetually leak venom and wears a crystaline amulet on a small chain collar (a matching set of three).

Known to the public as The Abomination, he is an up and coming gladiator in the arenas of the planar city of Sigil. Though he plays the part of a monstrous beast for the crowds he is actually quite cultured, and can sing in a beautiful three part harmony.

His amulets infuse his claws with mystical energy, making them powerful magic weapons and enchanting them with inhuman Speed. He can fire three simulataneous firey breath attacks in three different directions. He prefers to attack from above, opening with a volley of fire and then closing to make use of his many attacks per round rippping at his oppenents flesh with all his many heads and limbs.

Last edited:

I'm going to actually make a request too. See, there's this new poster on the boards who's also using the Wickett avatar, and it confuses me sometimes when I think, "Wait, I didn't write that." So Acquana, could you draw an Ewok for me? Preferably not one of Scott Ball's sort of Egg-woks.

Acquana

First Post
Sketch for 04/21/04

C'mon, man ... The egg-Wok rocked hardcore.

But hey, sure! I'll get to it as soon as I can whittle down all the projects I have going. -_-;;

Whooo! It's been a while since I've actually run anything, and this Sunday I got to. I ran a High Fantasy one-shot with all the characters being either constructs or otherwise magically altered animals. The dude in the middle is the NPC Joshua Walton ... who died a horrible death by getting his soul devoured about halfway through the session ... but whatever. The animals are an electricly charged hawk named Tonnere, a goblin-ish little guy called Sneep (the one with the giant lollipop), a tiny, rather innocent slime name Xenny, and the grey construct Xylo.

04_21_05.jpg

Not much, but it's a start. I'm trying.

Remove ads