• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Acquisitions, Inc. Returns

Celebrity D&D game Acquisitions, Inc., has become something of a fixture at PAX Prime. It's back again this year, complete with Chris Perkins as the Dungeon Master, on Friday, August 28, 2015 at 8:30 (Pacific) in the Main Theater at PAX Prime 2015. You'll be able to watch it live via Twitch, but for now - here's the trailer!

Celebrity D&D game Acquisitions, Inc., has become something of a fixture at PAX Prime. It's back again this year, complete with Chris Perkins as the Dungeon Master, on Friday, August 28, 2015 at 8:30 (Pacific) in the Main Theater at PAX Prime 2015. You'll be able to watch it live via Twitch, but for now - here's the trailer!

[video=youtube;KipPMgbpKzk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KipPMgbpKzk[/video]

Curmudjinn

Explorer
These are great. I enjoy them far more than Titansgrave episodes. These feel a little more like a home game, at least in the way they interact with each other. It'll be nice to watch the podcast on a rainy day.

Zil

Explorer
These are great. I enjoy them far more than Titansgrave episodes. These feel a little more like a home game, at least in the way they interact with each other. It'll be nice to watch the podcast on a rainy day.

Funny, I was telling someone the exact opposite thing a few days ago and was suggesting the Titansgrave episodes were a bit more like a real game because the players weren't so busy hamming it up for an audience.

Funny, I was telling someone the exact opposite thing a few days ago and was suggesting the Titansgrave episodes were a bit more like a real game because the players weren't so busy hamming it up for an audience.
Don't we all ham it up for an audience at the table? It's just that most of the time the audience is the rest of the table.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
I agree with Curm, I like the group joking around with each other, seems like a naturally conversation around the table. They do interact with the crowd which I would enjoy if I was in the crowd.

Abciximab

Explorer
Yeah, our group is a lot more like Acquisitions Inc than Titansgrave. I have enjoyed Titansgrave, but I enjoy AI and Critical Roles a lot more. Can't wait for the new AI.

I would also like to see the return of Aeofel.

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree.

I like both, but for very different reasons. Titan's Grave has a better story and characters and feels more like a real game, albeit the best-of as the side jokes are mostly cut out. The AI games are just funnier and more entertaining, albeit playing like an open mic night at an improv comedy club with everyone struggling for a good one liner.

Remove ads

Remove ads