• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adv: Rhapsody; Judge: renau1g

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Cairn gets up, nodding to Narvala, his earlier connection to earth spirits re-establishing.

He gets closer to Veruza standing between her and Gurg, looking the beast over.

"What has changed? Did you realize you cannot defeat us?"

OOC: Cairn has no savoir-faire to get anything from anyone and with low INT probalby wouldn't think to ask the question in roundabout way. I'll let you guys talk a bit before attempting it myself.

[sblock=Actions]
Free: regenerate 5hp
Move: get up
Move: Get side-by-size to Veruza (ideally H4, but I don't want to provoke, so I5, unless Gurg is totally non-offensive at the moment)
[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Huh? Rock man from Gurg's dream talk funny. Gurg only kick Jarasca girl. Not do anyting else with feet. Hows youse get here Rock man?"

FourMonos

First Post
[sblock=ooc] Are we still in rounds combat? Every combatant needs to post each round? Or have we transitioned to post combat? [/sblock]

"Are you trying to say you dreamed all this, and now you've just woken up?"

[sblock=insight] 1d20+8 → [1,8] = (9). Roll Lookup . crud, I hope someone has a better roll than that. Passive insight 18 if that matters. [/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Gurg no know. Gurg dream of fight. Gurg then in fight." he shrugs. "Gurg stop fighting now. Gurg hurt. Gurg take nap. Fight again tamorrow."

Neurotic

OOC: Can I keep up regeneration while everyone is still hurt? So I can heal most of the party for at least part of the damage? Theoretically, I can heal everyone to bloodied.

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
OOC: Can I keep up regeneration while everyone is still hurt? So I can heal most of the party for at least part of the damage? Theoretically, I can heal everyone to bloodied.

OOC: Until end of encounter powers last for 5 minutes, so Cairn can heal everyone up for about 4.5 more minutes or ~225 more points up to the point where they are no longer bloodied. But we won't be adjusting anyone's totals until we see how the current conversation works out.

Neurotic

"Gurg, before you rest, do you know who do you work for? I mean his name and office, we would like to agree upon another fight. You really showed us how good you fight."

johnmeier1

Explorer
Baern moves to pick up his three thrown handaxes, while keeping Claw ready. He then gets to Tooth and picks it up, finally putting both waraxes away on his back. He scans the room and finally settles on Grug.

Nyar, do you mean that this one is a simpleton again? I saw a difference in him but don't know why.

OOC: Perception and Insight rolls below, Baern is already unbloodied. How am I AGAIN almost out of healing surges....

[sblock=ministats]
Triggers:Unbalancing Parry (enemy misses Baern with melee attack), Disruptive Strike (adjacent enemy attacks Baern or ally), Battle Awareness (adjacent enemy shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include Baern)
Init: +2 Speed: 5 Perception:22 Insight: 15
AC: 20 NAD:18/14/16
HP: 27/47 Surges: 1/8 Surge Value: 11 AP: 0
Languages: Common, Dwarven
Str:19 Dex:10 Wis:16 Con:15 Int:10 Cha:10

Powers:
At-Will: Hunter's Quarry, Throw and Stab, Twin Strike
Encounter: Disrupting Strike, Off-Hand Strike, Second Wind, Unbalancing Parry, Battle Awareness
Daily: Chainmail of Dwarven Vigor, Jaws of the Wolf, Opportunistic Waraxe

Full Character Sheet [/sblock]

FourMonos

First Post
Nyar tries to fit the pieces of the puzzle together.

"Cairn, who was whistling in the room across from us? Can someone check to see if they are still there?"

He then addresses Gurg, "Gurg, you fought a good fight. It is obvious why you are the best gladiotor here. I need you to tell me something about that funny dream. Besides us, who was in the dream? Who was there at the beginning? We saw an elven warrior, a changling and a tiefling here at the arena, who were they?"

Remove ads