• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Adv: The God Forge (judge renau1g)

Ozymandias79

First Post
Soldier stands up and strikes the duergar in front of him, with a might mighty blow from his axe then he shouts, "Jams, engage that priest in melee so he can't shoot at us. Tsi'ri, help him deal with that threat!"

[sblock=Action Details]
Move Action: Stand up
Standard Action:Brash strike@I6(hits AC 25 for 23 Damage)
Minor Action:Warforged resolved(regains 5 hp and gains 5 THP)
[/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged Fighter 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC:23, Fort:18, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:30/57, THP:5, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:11/13
Initiative +3, Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike , Steel Serpent Strike, Sweeping Blow(used), Warforged Resolve(used), Lasting Threat, Boundless Endurance
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
Kama'zer stumbles forward blindly, trying to swing at the target in front of Soldier. She misses completely though, only succeeding in holding the space in front of the doors with her body. Listening hard through the noise of battle, she focuses on her heartbeat driving a pounding rhythm in her chest.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 27/51 hp; +5 to AC TEMoNT, blinded TEP2NT(-5 to atk rolls, grant CA)

Move= Shift to H7

Standard= Wolf Pack Tactics at Trooper3 AC18 w/-5 due to blindness (1d20+13-5=9, 1d8+6=7)
Miss, badly. Decline using the WPT to shift anyone.

Minor= n/a

End= 27/51 hp; +5 to AC TEMoNT, blinded TEP2NT(-5 to atk rolls, grant CA)
[sblock=stat block]Kama'zer Anma'giduu- Female Githyanki Warlord 6
Conditions: none
Passive Perception: +14, Passive Insight: +14, Init: +11
AC: 21(19), Fort: 19, Reflex: 18, Will: 17 -- Speed: 5
HP: 27/51, Bloodied: 25, Surge Value: 12, Surges left: 9/9
Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used, Milestones:
:bmelee:Basic Attack +2 Githyanki Silver Longsword +13 vs AC 1d8+6 damage -- Crit = 8+2d8+6 dmg
:branged: Ranged Basic Attack Javelin +10 vs AC 1d6+4 damage Range 10/20 -- Hvy Thrown
Powers- Opening Shove, Wolf Pack Tactics,
Warlord's Favor, Inspiring Word x2, Telekinetic Leap, Steel Monsoon, Aid the Injured
Lead the Attack, Stand the Fallen, Stand Tough
Githyanki Silver Longsword- Foe Banishing(Daily), Exalted Armor(Daily), Cloak of Resistance(Daily), Shield of Bashing(Daily), Luckbender Gloves(Encounter), Githyanki Silver Longsword- psychic damage(At-Will)
Combat notes:-Commanding (Tactical) Presence: When ally who can see warlord spends an action point to make an attack, they gain +1 bonus on attack roll (1/2 Int modifier) and +3 bonus to damage from Tactical Assault feat[/sblock][/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Callen launches another magic missile at the priest but misses this time.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Move:
Standard: mm vs priest (1d20+11=14, 2d4+7=12) = miss

[sblock=stat block]Callen Stewart - Male Human Wizard 6
Passive Perception: 15, Passive Insight: 20
AC:22, Fort:18, Reflex:22, Will:21 -- Speed:6
HP:45/45, Bloodied:22, Surge Value:11, Surges left:8/8
Initiative +3, Action Points: 1, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Magic Missile, Scorching Burst, Thunderwave,
Burning Hands, Fire Shroud,
Shield*,
Expeditious Retreat
Wizard's Escape, Fire Shield*
Summon Fire Warrior, Sleep*, Flaming Sphere
Fireball*, Phantasmal Assailant, Summon Abyssal Maw
Healing Word

Gloves of Piercing, Staff of Defense
* memorized[/sblock][/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Jarel-karn, seeing the fume again, raise his shields to reduce the pain, but fall prone again.

Jarel-karn walks to the wall and follow it, up to the moment he hears the Priest breath near him, he slash at him, but his blindness make it easy for the Priest to evade the blow.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Immediat Interrupt: Channeling Shield on myself against Priest 2 attack. I'm at 37/50.

Move: Walk to B7
Standard: Booming Blade (1d20+5=15, 1d8+9=15, 1d6+3=7) Sounds like a miss, thanks to total concealment from blindness.[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=ooc]See signature for lame apology.[/sblock]

Mri'Thas lunches another spell with some words and reactives thrown in the air. A ray of frost is conjured and hits the duergar priest.

[sblock=ooc]Ray of Frost vs priest in A 726 vs ref for 8 dmg and slowed

**Mri'thas is out of range. Moving to K7. Like I said before, you can take another set of actions. Target is now bloodied.**[/sblock]

Ts'iri grins wickedly as her sister laughs. "You're my opponent dwarf. Why don't you try some of those fire spells on my?" Ts'iri then quickly moves at the priest stoping just short of him. While her sister bathes him with a silver glow, Ts'iri blasts him square in the chest with arcane energy.

[sblock=OCC]
Move Action: Move to C7 [gain concealment]
Minor Action: Curse Duergar Priest (A7)
Standard action: Eldritch Blast on Duergar Priest (A7) [+1 to hit for prime shot]

1d20+9=26, 1d10+5=15, 1d6=5

26 vs Duergar Priests (A7) ref for 20 damage.
[/sblock]

Montroya moves forward and calls out to the priest within sight. "Surrender or feel the might of Apoli!" The words lack a bit of conviction, and the sun that hovers over the duergar is small.

[sblock=Actions]
Move: Move to K10
Standard: Offering of Justice: offering of justice at DP1 (2d10+5=7)7 damage if it attacks or 5 thp
[/sblock]

Soldier stands up and strikes the duergar in front of him, with a might mighty blow from his axe then he shouts, "Jams, engage that priest in melee so he can't shoot at us. Tsi'ri, help him deal with that threat!"

Before Soldier, his immediately threat grows quite literally before his eyes. The bloodied trooper seems to have an eye for vengeance as well.

[sblock=Action Details]
Move Action: Stand up
Standard Action:Brash strike@I6(hits AC 25 for 23 Damage)
Minor Action:Warforged resolved(regains 5 hp and gains 5 THP)

**This bloodies the soldier and he grows large.**
[/sblock]

Kama'zer stumbles forward blindly, trying to swing at the target in front of Soldier. She misses completely though, only succeeding in holding the space in front of the doors with her body. Listening hard through the noise of battle, she focuses on her heartbeat driving a pounding rhythm in her chest.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start= 27/51 hp; +5 to AC TEMoNT, blinded TEP2NT(-5 to atk rolls, grant CA)

Move= Shift to H7

Standard= Wolf Pack Tactics at Trooper3 AC18 w/-5 due to blindness (1d20+13-5=9, 1d8+6=7)
Miss, badly. Decline using the WPT to shift anyone.

Minor= n/a

End= 27/51 hp; +5 to AC TEMoNT, blinded TEP2NT(-5 to atk rolls, grant CA)
[/sblock]

Callen launches another magic missile at the priest but misses this time.

[sblock=ooc]Actions:
Move:
Standard: mm vs priest (1d20+11=14, 2d4+7=12) = miss
[/sblock]

Jarel-karn, seeing the fume again, raise his shields to reduce the pain, but fall prone again.

Jarel-karn walks to the wall and follow it, up to the moment he hears the Priest breath near him, he slash at him, but his blindness make it easy for the Priest to evade the blow.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Immediat Interrupt: Channeling Shield on myself against Priest 2 attack. I'm at 37/50.

Move: Walk to B7
Standard: Booming Blade (1d20+5=15, 1d8+9=15, 1d6+3=7) Sounds like a miss, thanks to total concealment from blindness.

**It is a miss.**[/SBLOCK]

Jams rises to his feet and digs his heels in to charge only to see the Priest felled by a well aimed ray of cold from the green wizard.

"Oh for the love heat." The dwarf eyes other targets, but seeing the difference in skill, and only a small entry he stands aside.

"Go. Go on and if ye find the time make me a hole!"

Both troopers focus on Soldier now, trying to hold then line. The metal guardian manages to shake one off, just barely but the other bangs away at his outer shell.

Seeing a chance to bring an enemy to their knees, the remaining priest shoots hellish flames down on Soldier. There seems no wavering in there shrinking forces. They are either unaware of their dimming forces, or uncaring.

[sblock=ooc]I don't think Mri'thas saw my statement about going twice so I'm autoing a second ray of frost.

19 vs Fort, hits, 11 cold damage. The Priest is dead.

Jams stands and moves to E9.

Trooper 2 attacks Soldier. 23 vs AC, Hit, 14 damage. Note Montorya's +5 AC bonus ended on his turn.Soldier becomes bloodied again.

Trooper 3 also attacks Soldier. 22 vs AC, Miss.

Priest attacks Solider. 17 vs Reflex, hits, 14 fire damage.[/sblock]

----------------------------------

Initiative

Round 3

27* - Jams - E9 - 25/46 hp - Acted
22 - Callen - H11 - Acted
22 - Kama'zer - H7 - 27/51 hp - Acted
17 - Soldier - I7 -7/57 - Bloodied - Acted
16 - Jarel-Karn - I8 - 37/50 hp - Acted
16 - Mri'thas - K7 - Acted
16 - Enemies -
Duergar Trooper 2 - H6 - 56/84 - Marked
Duergar Trooper 3 - I5/J6 - 30/84 - Marked, Bloodied
Duergar Priest 2 - H2 - 63/63
15 - Montroya - K10 -
9 - Ts'iri - C7 - Concealment -

*You do not have to wait for Jams to post, to make your post. Just pretend he's a really low level, poor quality, player.

Round 4

27* - Jams
22 - Callen
22 - Kama'zer
17 - Soldier
16 - Jarel-Karn
16 - Mri'thas

Stats
Duergar Priest
Resist Fire 5
R 16
Duergar Trooper
Resist 5 fire
AC 18 R 18

Map

[sblock=map]
2Temple07.png
[/sblock]

The walls are well carved and the ceilings have risen to 30 ft in height. The door near the duergar is 15 ft tall and open.

Lava hurts.

The Priest is wearing hide, a steel claw on a necklace, ash war paint, and has a warhammer.

The troopers wear chainmail and wield mauls.

The miners wear Leather, and wield picks.

Velmont

First Post
Seeing his target is now dead, Jarel-karn move back to the door and tries to attack the trooper who is facing Kama'zer.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Move: Walk to G7
Standard: Booming Blade vs AC on Trooper 2 (1d20+10=25) Hit I think. Booming Blade Damage (1d8+6=9, 1d6+3=6) 9 Ligthning Damage. Add 6 Thunder Damage if he move away from me willingly.

[SBLOCK=Immediat Interrupt on next enemy's round.]
If Trooper 2 Hit in melee an ally:
Immediat Interrupt: Dimensional Vortex (1d20+7=21)
- If that hit, Trooper2 is teleported (max 5 squares) next to Priest1 and Trooper2's attack is resolved on Priest1.
- If the Priest1 is out of range or death, he will be teleported next to Trooper 3.
- If both are out of range or death, I teleport the trooper 2 squares away of anyone.

If Trooper2 miss and Trooper 3 hit Aegis of Shielding and reduce damage by 8.[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Ozymandias79

First Post
the warforged's axe hits the evil dwarf again but the metal warrior seems to have been hurt by that last onslaught and the blow is weak

[sblock=Action Details]
Standard Action:Crushing Surge on DST@I6(hits ac 26 for 11 damage, Soldier gains 8 THP)
Move Action:N/A
Minor Action:N/A
[/sblock]

[sblock=Soldier stat Line]Soldier- Male Warforged Fighter 4
Passive Perception: 14, Passive Insight: 14
AC:23, Fort:18, Reflex:15, Will:15 -- Speed:6
HP:7/57, THP:8, Bloodied:28, Surge Value:14, Surges left:11/13
Initiative +3, Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used
Powers: Crushing Surge, Brash Strike , Steel Serpent Strike, Sweeping Blow(used), Warforged Resolve(used), Lasting Threat, Boundless Endurance
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]As Jarel-karn have marked Trooper3, I suggest Soldier doesn't mark him. Jarel-karn is out of reach of Trooper 3 and he can reduce damage of Trooper3.[/SBLOCK]

ScorpiusRisk

First Post
[sblock=Lightning Lure]No forced movement through squares not normally passable, like H7, the square Kama'zer is in. Also can't move diagonally past the edge of the wall.[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads