Adventure: Delivery of Death (DM: Luinnar, Judge: renau1g)

Luinnar

First Post
Jax shouts back to Brucian, "But we don't know where the body is!" He stamps his right foot into the mud several times and raises his fists in frustration.
In the old cemetery, they have a tomb there! Brucian snaps, some of his old self returning. If you had help me bury the body yesterday you would have seen it in the distance! The gates to the old cemetery are locked, so you will have to break them down or find another way inside!

nerdytenor

First Post
Dorn takes out his glowstone in one hand and his dagger in the other. The stone sheds dim light around the sorcerer (radius 2 dim light).

// Dorn is leveled up - also, today's wild soul is poison

[sblock=Dorn Stat Block]
Dorn, Half-Orc Sorcerer 7
Passive Perception 12, Passive Insight 12
AC 20, Fort 15, Reflex 18, Will 20 (base defenses)
HP +4TMP 57/57 Bloodied 28 Surge Value 14, Surges 7/7
Speed 6, Initiative +9
Action Points: 1

Current Effects
Wild Soul: poison (Resist 5 poison and ignore first 5 poison resistance)

Encounter Resources
Bedeviling Burst
Ice Dragon's Teeth
Spark Form
Furious Assault
Half-Orc Resilience
Goblin Stompers
Second Wind
Use Action Point

Daily Resources
Ice Javelins
Moon and the Stars
Deep Shroud
Chaotic Defense
Deathstalker Dagger
Repulsion Leather Armor

2x potion of healing
[/sblock]

Luinnar

First Post
GM: TwoHeadsBarking I'll try to go through your character sheet as soon as I have the chance to do so :)

With a flash of lightning the party sees the horde of zombies shambling closer to the town. Their movement is slow, but their arrival will be soon. Gremin is gone, having ran back to the villagers to hurriedly get them ready for the skirmish. Brucian remains, continuing to urge everyone to find the body of Marcel as soon as possible.

GM: So Sir ExSixTen is charging off, but what does the other characters want to do? Would you rather go help Gremin man the defenses of the town, or follow Brucian advice and find the body of Marcel. :)

pathfinderq1

First Post
Brenn had pulled the hood of his heavy cloak up over his head, and he kept his bow under the sheltering folds of cloth to provide some protection from the pouring rain. He looked out towards where the shambling undead horde was approaching. "I think we ought to go find that body- but I don't want to leave Old Ironpants to get swarmed..."

[sblock= OOC]
>I'm back, and Brenn is leveled up to 5- new statblock below; My inclination is to go to the graveyard in search of Marcel's body- but splitting up doesn't seem like a good idea.

[/sblock]

Brenn Blackfeather- Stat Block:
[sblock] elf Ranger (hunter) 5
Initiative +7/Passive Perception 27/Passive Insight 16; low-light vision
HP 45/Bloodied 22/Surge value 11/Per day= 7
AC 20/FORT 15/REF 19/WILL 17 (attacks from more than 5 square range take a -1)
Resist 5 necrotic, 5 poison
Speed 7/Size medium/Saves normal
STR 12 (+1)/DEX 20 (+5)/WIS 18 (+4)
CON 13 (+1)/INT 10 (+0)/CHA 8 (-1)
Melee basic: Short sword, +7 (AC), 1d6+2 damage
Ranged basic: +1 duellist’s longbow +13 (AC), 1d10+9 damage, range 20/40
Skills: Acrobatics +9; Athletics +10; Endurance +8; Nature +13; Perception +17; Stealth +12; Thievery +12 (+14 tools)
Powers:
Aimed shot (at will)
Clever shot (at will)
Rapid shot (at will)
Aspect of the dancing serpent (at will/Stance)
Aspect of the seeking falcon (at will/Stance)
Disruptive shot (Encounter, x2)
Reactive shift (Encounter)
Elven accuracy (Encounter)
Centered breath flurry of blows (Encounter)
Safe passage (Daily/utility)
Deathcut armor (Daily/item)

http://l4w.wikia.com/wiki/PC:Numu_Nukoni_(pathfinderq1)
[/sblock]

Dekana

Explorer
Jax nods in agreement with Brenn. He shouts to Sir Exsixten, "Wait up! The more dangerous - the more EVIL undead is in the cemetary!" He points toward the tomb that Brucian indicated. "That way!"

OOC: I think I'd rather try to find Marcel, like Mr. Exposition indicated, than fight the horde of zombies. Hopefully Jax can get Sir Exsixten to charge in the direction of the tomb.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Sir Exsixten 'conveniently' ends up heading off the direction Jax pointed. THIS MUST BE THE LAND OF THE DEAD - IF IT IS ALREADY THE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD, I'D HATE TO SEE WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE 28 WEEKS LATER, OR EVEN 28 DAYS LATER! THE DAWN OF THE DEAD IN THIS LAND SHALL SEE THESE EVIL DEAD FALLING TO SIR EXSIXTEN'S AXE, FOR I AM LEGEND AMONGST THOSE WHO FIGHT AGAINST THE RESIDENT EVILS WASTING AWAY IN THIS FALLEN ZOMBIELAND!

Luinnar

First Post
GM: Everyone's characters are updated besides Andras, correct?

Sir ExSixTen charges towards the undead, but thankfully he heads towards the graveyard, the party and Luc rush after him. Despite the harsh rain the party makes good speed, having traveled the path earlier in the day.

As they reach the graveyard the lightning briefly illuminates the familiar landscape of the graves and the mausoleums. They continue to run with great speed through the rain but are soon met with a rusty gate leading to the old part of the cemetery that Brucian mentioned. Two grotesque gargoyles guard this gate. In every flash of lightning the statues appear to move. Sir ExSixTen, still charging, throws his axe at the gate, knocking the door off its hinges.

The group finds themselves in the old graveyard. They are surrounded by an overgrown forest of vines and trees. They can barely make out crypts through the wild growths, and the path is almost nonexistent. Fanning out in all directions, four of the pary search for the Tarascon family crypt where Marcel's body should be located. With Andras illuminating the way, he and Brenn find some open tombs with muddy footprints leading from them.

Dorn and Jax come upon a mausoleum marked with the Tarascon name and crest. They flag down the party, who barley see their light through the heavy rain.

Everyone gathers in front of the stained-glass windows located high upon the wall at the front of the mausoleum. They depict the family settling down and building up the town. Familiar images of the two houses and the cornfield are displayed, bringing back unsettling memories. An eerie aura seems to iminate from the place, one so strong that even Sir ExSixTen notices it. It is not a place that most would enter willingly, even with the downpour of rain.

pathfinderq1

First Post
"I don't think standing here and getting soaked by this rain is going to make us more ready. Let's move in." Brenn's voice was calm and resolute, despite the eerie nature of the place.

[sblock= OOC] Is there only one way in? How big are the stained glass windows? [/sblock]

Remove ads