[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Did you want to be in a different position Iron Sky? The first attack would miss due to cover (or does cover not affect reach weapons?) I don't see that you have a way to hit B1 easily

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Did you want to be in a different position Iron Sky? The first attack would miss due to cover (or does cover not affect reach weapons?) I don't see that you have a way to hit B1 easily.

OOC: When you determine cover, you can pick any of your square's corners to determine the origin point. I would pick the bottom-right corner which has clear line-of-effect to all four corners of B1 so he doesn't have cover against Dante's attacks.

As far as I know, cover applies to all attacks.

dimsdale

First Post
Dante! Hit'm again! the warlord shouts to the hunter.

[sblock=actions]
minor: none
movement: none
attack: commander's strike: Dante gets a free basic melee attack against B1: +1 to attack roll (lend might) and +3 to damage roll.
[/sblock]

OOC: Iron Sky, go ahead and roll Dante's attack roll at +1 to hit and +3 damage

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Note to Luinnar, Draglin cannot knock down the Cell Door without a Strength Roll of 20 (I think he has +7?) but a Minor action to open it works
OOC: LOL, you know Draglin well!

OOC: You are standing adjacent to open it, not in the square G27, the door occupies that spot when closed. I am putting the bad guys where they are standing for when someone opens it.
OOC: I don't understand, is he on the wrong spot on the map, or do you mean he needs to be next to the door to open it? :)

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: I believe Draglin should be at 19 HP from the last attack (unless he was healed and I missed it)

Foul dragon-like creatures, playing hide-n-seek behind doors. Cowards! Come and fight me like a man! Draglin shouts rushing into the room.

Taste the cold fury of justice! he shouts, exhaling his icy breath.

And take this! he shouts again, stabbing both his swords deep into the nearby dragonman.
[sblock=actions]
Move: G27
Minor: Dragon Breath blast 3 south
Rolls (I forgot the damage & to hit bonus from being bloodied)
B1: 24 vs Ref, hit for 5 cold damage Marked EONT.
B2: 22 vs Ref, hit for 5 cold damage Marked EONT.
Standard: Distracting Spate B1: 29 vs AC, hit for 25 damage. It grants CA to me EONT. (marked too if that matters).
[/sblock]
[sblock=Draglin Stat Block]
Draglin, Dragonborn Fighter 7
Passive Perception 15, Passive Insight 13
AC 24, Fort 21, Reflex 20, Will 14
HP 19/64 Bloodied 32 Surge Value 17, Surges 10/10
Speed 6, Initiative +7
Action Points: 0

Basic Attack Short Sword; +15, 1d6+13(+14 w/ CA) creature is marked hit or miss, if used because of an OA from movement the creature stops moving (but may take another action to move again).

Combat Challenge: At Will Immediate Interrupt Melee
Trigger: When a marked enemy shifts or makes an attack that doesn't include Sir Draglin.
Effect: Sir Draglin makes a melee basic attack against that enemy

Footwork Lure
Dual Strike

Combat Challenge

Distracting Spate[/]s
Battle Fury Stance
Rain of Blows
Kirre's Roar
Dragon Breath
Feral Hide Armor +2
Amulet of Life +1

Bravo

Tempest Dance
Rain of Steel
Quick Short Sword +2

Current Effects:
[/sblock]

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Dante spots the opening Max spotted, lashes out over Draglin's shoulder, and finishes off the nearly-dead Dragon Man.

[sblock=Granted MBA]1d20+15+1(Max)=32 AC vs B1, hit, 2d4+11+2(bloodied)+3(Max)=19 damage.[/sblock]

johnmeier1

Explorer
Only one dragonman stands left, pulling his remaining handaxe he rushes to the side of the cell and tosses it far towards the blood dripping swarm that is Devinihm.

OOC: No full turn, only B2 is left and he is bloodied. Go ahead and finish it after I roll.
B2 shifts and attempts to strike out at Devinihm at a distance HITS and drops the druid

pacdidj

First Post
"Devinihm, nooo!," cries Auntie Mab as the wilden's swarm form is dispersed. Darting into the open, she yells, "Lookout dearies! Keeeyah!," and sends a knife whizzing past Virgil and Draglin to embed itself in the dragon man's shoulder.

[sblock=Actions/Stat block]Start=

Move= to G23

Standard= :ranged:Sly Flourish vs. B2 = 16 vs. AC, use Heroic Effort for +4 = hit for 11 damage

Minor
= none

End
=

[sblock=statblock]Auntie Mab - Human Rogue 7
PC:Auntie Mab (pacdidj) - L4W Wiki
Conditions:
none
Passive Perception: 21, Passive Insight: 19, Init: +7
AC: 21, Fort: 18, Reflex: 22, Will: 19 Speed: 6
HP: 40/56, Bloodied: 28, Surge Value: 14, Surges left: 8/8
Action Points: 0, Second Wind: not used, Milestones:
:bmelee:Basic Atk: Distance Dagger +9 vs AC, 1d4+1 dmg
:branged:Ranged Basic Atk: Throw Distance Dagger +14 vs AC, 1d4+6 dmg, Range 10/20
Powers-
Gloaming Cut, Sly Flourish, Fast Hands, Chameleon
Heroic Effort, Eyebite, King's Castle, Fleeting Spirit Strike, Snap Shot
Blinding Barrage, Bloodbath
Prison of Salzacas, Steadfast Amulet, Cannith Goggles
Combat notes: +1 to all defenses vs. traps, 2d8+1 extra damage against targets Mab has CA against on light blade weapon attacks, scores critical hits against demons on a roll of 19-20

Tristram - Rat Familiar
HP: 1/1; AC: 21, Fort: 17, Ref: 21, Will: 18
Skills:
+18 Thievery, +24 Stealth

Remove ads