• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Dungeons and Them (DM:johnmeier1, judge:????)

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: dimsdale, go ahead and revise your turn (though it is SO great that Max got his Draglin's mixed up)
Oh, Luinnar it was Good Draglin that attacked Max twice! Evil Draglin attacked you (and missed twice)

Nerdytenor and Iron Sky, that lightning strike missed due to cover SO you get back 17 and 5 respectively. Dante needed all those attacks to drop Evil Virgil. Dante would hit and miss Evil Devinihm.

Evil Devinihm Aura 3 (Enemies ending their turn in the aura take 5 psychic damage and he can slide them 2 squares) If you want to revise movement based on this, go ahead.

Devinihm's attack hit evil Dante and Devinihm.

[sblock=Updated Enemy Stats]
Evil Devinihm AC 20 Fort 16 Ref ?? Will ?? (Half damage from attacks)
Evil Jonathan AC ?? Fort?? Ref?? Will ??
Evil Auntie Mab AC 21 Fort 20 Ref 20 Will ??
Evil Draglin AC 24 Fort ?? Ref ?? Will ??
Evil Dante AC 25 Fort 23 Ref ?? Will ??
Evil Max AC 22 Fort ?? Ref 19 Will ??

Thanks to someone for putting "e" in the map, I was about to last night.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: OK, this is getting confusing ;)

Dual Strike cannot hit the same enemy twice (it is different from Twin Strike), I don't know if gDraglin used that or different power from eMax. I guess it did use a different one, since it did 2d6.

Iron Sky

Procedurally Generated
Nerdytenor and Iron Sky, that lightning strike missed due to cover SO you get back 17 and 5 respectively. Dante needed all those attacks to drop Evil Virgil. Dante would hit and miss Evil Devinihm.

Thanks to someone for putting "e" in the map, I was about to last night.

OOC: HP updated and you're welcome. :)

johnmeier1

Explorer
OOC: Luinar, these are reskinned monsters. Evil Virgil was an Ambush Drake. The "" marks are used to give their actual powers names similar to yours. Evil Max used a power on Draglin that caused him to make two separate MBAs on Max, and he criticalled on Max. Did I get the crit on your MBA right? Also eDraglin made one attack using a minor action then another with his standard.
Waiting on nerdytenor and dimsdale

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
OOC: Luinar, these are reskinned monsters. Evil Virgil was an Ambush Drake. The "" marks are used to give their actual powers names similar to yours. Evil Max used a power on Draglin that caused him to make two separate MBAs on Max, and he criticalled on Max. Did I get the crit on your MBA right? Also eDraglin made one attack using a minor action then another with his standard.
Waiting on nerdytenor and dimsdale
OOC: Crit is an extra 2d6 :)

nerdytenor

First Post
Jonathan's spear seems to be everywhere at once as he unleashes a flurry of attacks.

(OOC - OK, big turn here. Jonathan sustains his zone (minor). Jonathan moves (map updated).

Attack one: Jonathan attacks enemy Dante in F32 with biting swarm and hits AC17 for 15 damage. On the off chance that hits, eDante and adjacent enemies take -2 to hit TENT.

Attack two (Action Point) with bravura presence gamble: (Note that spending AP recharges Inevitable Shot) Possessing Spirits hits enemy Dante will 20 for 12 damage.

If possessing Spirits hit: eDante makes melee basic attack vs eDevinhim - if the basic attack hits, both eDante and eDevinhim are dazed TENT. Also, due to AP gamble, Jonathan gets a free basic attack (I'll wait to here from DM before I decide what to do with the free attack).

If possessing Spirits miss:
Jonathan grants CA TENT, but will use Inevitable Shot (wait for DM and see)
)

[sblock=Jonatahn Stat Block]
Current Effects: Ensnaring shot effect CB1 on F36 (sustain minor)
Immediate Reactions: See Spirit's Rebuke encounter power

Jonathan Granville, Human Seeker 5
Passive Perception 21, Passive Insight 21
AC 20, Fort 18, Reflex 17, Will 19
HP 43/45 Bloodied 22 Surge Value 11, Surges 5/8
Speed 6, Initiative +2
Action Points: 0

Encounter Resources
USED Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
Inevitable Shot
Spirit's Rebuke (When enemy misses J. with melee attack, deal 1d8+7 and push 1)
USED Use Action Point

Daily Resources
USED Nature Sense
Swarming Bats
USED Ensnaring Shot
Shared Suffering Armor power
Sacrificial Tratnyr power
[/sblock]

nerdytenor

First Post
(Jonathan uses Inevitable Shot to power Biting Swarm vs. enemy Devinhim and hits AC 27 for 14 damage. eDevinhim and adjacent enemies take -2 to hit TENT.
)

[sblock=Jonathan Stat Block]
Current Effects:
Granting CA TENT
Ensnaring shot effect CB1 on F36 (sustain minor)

Immediate Reactions: See Spirit's Rebuke encounter power

Jonathan Granville, Human Seeker 5
Passive Perception 21, Passive Insight 21
AC 20, Fort 18, Reflex 17, Will 19
HP 43/45 Bloodied 22 Surge Value 11, Surges 5/8
Speed 6, Initiative +2
Action Points: 0

Encounter Resources
USED Possessing Spirits
Escaping Shot
USED Inevitable Shot
Spirit's Rebuke (When enemy misses J. with melee attack, deal 1d8+7 and push 1)
USED Use Action Point

Daily Resources
USED Nature Sense
Swarming Bats
USED Ensnaring Shot
Shared Suffering Armor power
Sacrificial Tratnyr power
[/sblock]

Remove ads