• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Hysteria's Ascendency (Judge: Stonegod)

FourMonos

First Post
I can go back to the tavern if we want another sixth, maybe I can buy a fifth while I'm there. Then we get get ours from them that's downstairs.

Braddock eyes the elf suspiciously, "Make sure ye bring Muzdum. Ye can't miss 'em. Finest dwarven warrior a man can spot."

Then he adds, "He may be passed out on the floor."

"I would say bring Baracus, but he doesn't seem to remember things he did before so maybe Muzdum is better. If you can sober him up. Baracus was effective while he was with us before, while Muzdum allowed himself to be isolated from the group. Does anyone of you know either of them?" he asks the rest of the group.

OOC: constantly need to remind myself that Orsik doesn't know Rikka :D

pathfinderq1

First Post
Still in her leopard form, Rikka growled "If we leave now, there is no certainty whoever is down there won't get away. If you are going to recruit another hand, we can keep watch here while we wait.. Perhaps we can even move back a bit, and see if we can lure them out..."

[sblock= OOC]
>My vote is to try to get a defender, then find out what is under that trap door. I don't like the idea of leaving a loose end behind us.

>If we do decide to wait, Rikka will find a hidden spot to watch the trap door while we wait
[/sblock]

jsb420

First Post
GM: I've posted in the tavern requesting a defender, either Baracus or Muzdum. So whoever responds first gets the spot.

[MENTION=48394]pathfinderq1[/MENTION]: i'll send a message to stonegod (you're the only one able to level up).

FourMonos

First Post
"Aye, I agree with the one strong with spirit," Braddock's inflection seems off. His iris's are the same dark green as the aura of his craghammer.

OOC: I vote we should at least look below the trapdoor before leaving the area.

horticulture

Slightly entitled.
The elf says nothing, but he does ready both of his weapons - crossbow in right hand and sword in left - and moves off to find a better vantage point on the trapdoor. Crouching behind one of the waist high inner walls, he sighs silently.

Not only was this Baldwin a liar, he fell for it completely, believing that the gods that kept his parents from him would place such an obvious sign before him. And now he had a mess to clean up.

He settled down for the, potentially, long wait.

Remove ads