[Adventure] Leader of the Pack ( DM: Velmont, Judge: ??? )

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra wanders into the common room. Communal celebrations such as this were an important part of her culture as the dwarves of her homeland were keen on building a sense of community.

She walked right into the midst of the festivities and began to join in. It wasn't until a few minutes had passed that she thought to stop and ask one of the revelers, "Hey! What party for?"

Luinnar

First Post
Disgusting creatures, wasting their braincells on cheap fermented beverages, Mythra thinks to himself. He planned to sulk in a corner until his room was ready, but it seems like the Drow was picking out the rooms. You could never trust Drown to do anything right (and humans, dwarfs, elves, muls, dragonborn, warforged, pixies etc. ect. etc.).

We need three rooms. He says walking over and interrupting the Drow. Make sure at least one of which is the best you have. My magical powers demand that I get a good night sleep for the best concentration.

VanderLegion

First Post
Vander orders a drink from the bartender and attempts to find an empty table to sit at while he waits for the others to arrange for rooms. He listens with slight interest for the reply after Ghourra asks what the party is for.

Walking Dad

First Post
Deimos Vrago, Tiefling Wizard (Mage) 7

Deimos smiles at the squabble between Bellegon and Mythra. He takes a long look through the room, trying to get a feel for the usual customers, their races and motivations.

[sblock=OOC]
Passive insight?

---

Immediate Interruption: Shield (if it prevents a hit by a non-minion)
Immediate Reaction: Infernal Wrath (if hit by enemy in range/ not if weakened)

[sblock=Mini stat block]
Deimos Vrago
Perception: 14 Insight: 21 Low-light Vision
AC 21 Fortitude 18 Reflex 20 Will 21
Initiative: +4
Hit Points: 48 / 48 Bloodied: 24
Temporary Hit Points: -
Resist: fire 8
Saving Throw: -
Action Points: 1 Second Wind: 1
Milestones: 0.0
Healing Surge:12 Surges per day: 8 / 8
At-Will Powers: Magic Missle, Scorching Burst, Beguiling Strands
Encounter Powers: Infernal Wrath, Use Vulnerability, Charm of Misplaced Wrath, Fire Shroud, Shield. Emerald Eye
Daily Powers: Flaming Sphere, Summon Magma Beast, Stinking Cloud

Condition:

[/sblock][/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
The group enter the Inn. The common room contain five large table, each allowing ten person around comfortable, and three round table for four person. Most people here are humans, but you can also see a pair of dwarf and a few halflings. They drinks, cheers, sings, play cards, but Deimos feels there good humor is just a mask to hide something going on in there lives actually and they are here to forget it.

Vander can't find an empty table, but there is the extremity of one long table empty, so he sit down with his mug there.

Ghourra walks up to the man an dwarf who are drinking and cheering. The humans look at the Mul with some curiosity, not use to see one of his kind. One of the dwarf hide some disgust about the bastard the Mul is, but teh other dwarf doesn't seems to mind and replies to Ghourra "You need a reason? We are just taking good time. Join us. One mug for the newcomer! My name is Garrath what is your name and what bring you here?"

Mythra and Bellegon asks for the room, but the Inn owner replies. "Most of my empty room are reserved by House Orien. They reserve in advance for there caravan. They just arrived and should soon fill them all. I have two room left, one with four single bed on the ground floor and one with a queen bed, on of my prime room. Cost a little extra for the luxury. Interested?"

WEContact

First Post
Khazin has been part of two very different cultures, but neither of them were much for revelry. He shies away from alien festivities, and sticks to the group near the counter.

He listens, and does the math. "I have no compunctions about sleeping on a mat on the floor. I would prefer it, actually. If anyone else is willing we won't need to spare the expense of the second room."

Son of Meepo

First Post
Ghourra sits down in the closest unoccupied seat she can grab, The wood groans under her bulk as she sits.

Never having been one to mistrust a fellow dwarf she begins to tell her story.

"Well Gar-rath, she says the name slowly to make sure she pronounces it correctly. "We come to Teregor to find Greenblade..." Ghourra pauses, realizing that something wasn't quite right with what she just said. "No, I have other way around. We come to Greenblade to find Teregor!"

Garrath and his friend appear to be confused, and that's when Ghourra realizes something is still amiss. She shakes her head and begins again, slowly.

"Teregor send us to Greenblade to find... to find... OH YEAH!, TO FIND ZELGAR! He tell us we should look at Silver Flame temple here. You know where it is?"

Ghourra still thinks something is wrong, but can't put her finger on it immediately.

Last edited:

Luinnar

First Post
Khazin has been part of two very different cultures, but neither of them were much for revelry. He shies away from alien festivities, and sticks to the group near the counter.

He listens, and does the math. "I have no compunctions about sleeping on a mat on the floor. I would prefer it, actually. If anyone else is willing we won't need to spare the expense of the second room."
You are welcome to the floor. Mythra says smiling.

We will take the two rooms, he says to the innkeeper.

"I'll take Queens room, thank you." says Bellegon producing few extra gold.

OOC: Normally, I wouldn't mind being with others, but Mythra is just too good a target. It was either that or "Our estimed manly mage will take the queen room." [MENTION=44459]Luinnar[/MENTION], let me know if you think Mythra would really like that room, I can give it over he starts an auction :D

Bellegon would feel more comfortable alone then with lesser races, much like Mythra, he's just no so obvious about it...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases