• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Lost Love (DM: Velmont - Judge: Renau1g)

LadyLaw

First Post
Talkrai opened her mouth to correct Susan, that the lady "is" a ghost, not "may be" a ghost. Then she thought better of it, and stuffed another forkful of boar in her mouth and tried make it look as though that was her intention all along. She did watch their host with interest to see what he would say.

He doesn't seem to think much of this ghost business. I have to admit, I have no idea what it would have to do with a buried door miles away anyway, unless that really is a secret passage from somewhere here, she thought as she chewed.

[sblock=rituals]I don't feel strongly one way or the other really. If you want the knock ritual, I'm cool with you buying it. It may be useful. If you don't think it will be useful and would rather save the money, I'm cool with that too. Certainly from Tal's perspective, Priam's the magic user and she assumes he'll get whatever he thinks may be needed. If he gets nothing she would just think he already had everything that was useful after all. :p[/sblock]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
"No, not really..." replies Jasper to Unit16 "I am not interested by that kind of story. I've told you all I knew about it. Anyway, it had happen fifty years ago, that's an old story."

[SBLOCK=Jarren]You feel Jasper is really not interested by that story, doesn't believe it and even seems annoyed by it.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]What I have described is what you are aware of... if you want to know more, you can investigate or question people around you...[/SBLOCK]

Mezegis

First Post
Ryda watches the others eat their lunch, content knowing she has her pack rations if she gets hungry. “You’re right, the story is 50 years old, and you’ve hired us to look at a doorway, so perhaps that is the best place to start? I’m ready to go whenever my companions are. Will it just be you showing us the location, or will there be guards or workers too?” she asks.

Velmont

First Post
"I'll come with you, with my two personal guards and a few workers, so they can set up a camp while we are looking at that door. Worst case, they'll need to pack up quickly, but at least, if all that takes time, we will be able to sleep in place." replies Jasper.

twilsemail

First Post
As Ryda speaks, Pis concludes his meal and wipes a spot of grease off his chin.

“Well then, shall we begin?” Pis says in response to Jasper. “Perhaps afterwards we can try to appease any restless dead within the house. Or not. I mean they’re your servants who are distraught, neh?”

Velmont

First Post
"My servants were quite well before our recent discovery. From that moment, they extrapolate about all the rumors around that estate." replies Jasper.

"Well, if you are willing to go, I'll asks my servants to prepare" he makes a sign at one of the valet next to the door. The man nods and leave the room.

LadyLaw

First Post
Talkrai finishes her last bite as Ryda begins speaking. Taking care to wipe her hands and face with a napkin, she stands with the others.

"I'm ready whenever everyone else is," she said cheerily. "Let's take a look at this door. I've been puzzling about it since yesterday, so I'm anxious to see what we can see."

She smiled brightly as she pushed the chair in carefully and made ready to leave. She checked her belt-pouches to make sure everything was secure and adjusted her greatsword, although she thought she may have to do so again once on the horse. She wasn't used to riding with it.

Remove ads