• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[Adventure] Murder Most Foul! (Judge: EvolutionKB)

RickRoll

First Post
Tirial stops at the entrance to the side alleyway and waits for her allies. She learned long ago to trust her senses and so will wait for Artemus to catch up at least.

[sblock=DM]
She'll wait for Artemus[/sblock]

Last edited:

dimsdale

First Post
As the trio moves forth Knoepf states to Boruuk "Looks like the locals are going out of there way to avoid us. Can't blame them" Knoepf chuckles. Up ahead Knoepf spots Artemus and the elf ranger. "Ah, our fellowship comes together again." After a moment, in a low voice Knoepf says to Tirial "Nicely done my elven friend. Where did he go from here." To Artemus Knoepf says in a tone of respect "I'm sorry for questioning your motives back at the pub. I'm...not farmiliar with this area, and you were wise to follow her in case she encountered into trouble." Back to Tirial "So, where does the trail lead now?"

Farce

First Post
When the dwarf comments on the denizens of the area giving them wide berth, Boruuk smiles as well, making a bit of a show to try and stand even taller and more menacing.

Once at the group again, the goliath stand guard while we awaits Tirial's answer.

Velmont

First Post
Following Tirial from some distance, he spots her stopping. He wait a moment, wondering what she was observing. After a moment, he decide to catch upt o her. As he come next to her, he whispers "Miss me?"

RickRoll

First Post
When Artemus catches up to her, Tirial will offer a weak smile at his levity as she continues to scan the alleyway. Seeing the others coming behind she waits until they're all together again to explain.

"He ran down this way" she says, pointing to the alleyway "But I had a bad feeling about it and didn't to run alone down a dark alley alone in Khyber's Gate. Boruuk, do you want to take the lead?" the eladrin suggests.

dimsdale

First Post
"He ran down this way" she says, pointing to the alleyway "But I had a bad feeling about it and didn't to run alone down a dark alley alone in Khyber's Gate. Boruuk, do you want to take the lead?" the eladrin suggests.

Knoepf stares down the alley. "Yes Tirial, I've have a bad feeling about that path as well. Well...(Knoepf adjusts his chainmail armor)...here's where we earn our pay." He looks at the goliath "Lead on ya big brute. Adventuring is not all pleasure." He chuckles at his last remark.

Farce

First Post
Boruuk draws his greataxe, tightens his grip on the weapon, checks that his handaxes are within easy reach and then says "Alright lets do this" the goliath says as he starts down the alleyways, his eyes scanning for threats. He looks over his shoulder, "Cover me" he says to Tirial as he moves.

dimsdale

First Post
Hasifar follows the elf with weapon drawn. Knoepf scans the alley with his ever observant eyes looking for any signs of an ambush.

perception roll: 22

KarinsDad

Adventurer
The alleyway is a little bit darker than the main road, but there are torches lighting it. Boruuk turns the corner and sees three creatures in front of him: an Ogre with a massive Club, a Gnoll with a Bow, and a Hobgoblin with a Staff. As they pull back their weapons, it looks obvious that they do not want to talk. How quickly Boruuk's body tenses warns the others of trouble.

"Fooood" the Ogre rumbles.

[sblock=Everyone]
Roll initiative

For now, we will try using the normal initiative system as long as people are proactive with posting.

dimsdale, you can run Hasifar, but don't use any of his dailies yet.

Note: This is my first attempt at Maptools. As everyone can tell, I suck at it. It will take a while to put together some decent tokens and get used to creating nice maps. If you have any questions, please let me know.
[/sblock]

Attachments

• Encounter 1.jpg
    Encounter 1.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 95

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads