(Adventure) Slaying the Dreamer [Judge: Uriel]

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant, upon seeing the light, perks up. "Well, looks like he's decided it's time." She turns to their employer. "Much as I'd like to wait longer, it seems that Jack has forced our hand- who knows, perhaps for the best. Wish us luck. Quickwhip, Draven- come with me." With that, she begins working her away around through the forest, intending to minimize the time that she is exposed in the clearing.

Last edited:

Mithreander

Explorer
Quickwhip waist no time and heads towards the house with as much stealth as he can muster. Following the woman, and touching his sword, he's glad that he did not have to leave it behind with the mage who hired them. I don't trust that man! he thinks again as he makes out the woodshed in the developing darkness (assumption with the lantern... it could still be day for all I know).

Move silently +4 and hide +4

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Jack motions the others to follow him, and he leads them through the slave quarters back to the hallway. "I think that I have found the wizard's private chambers," he explains. "If we can draw off the two constructs guarding the door, I think we can get in."

Last edited:

Jack Haggerty

First Post
Thomas Hobbes said:
"And how do you propose we do that?" says Fant, frowning. "Easier said than done."

"I do not think that it will be as difficult as you might think," Jack says confidently. "But first, let us make certain that they are still guarding the inner chambers." Jack quietly opens the door and peeks into the hallway, hoping beyond hope that the guardian statues have left their posts beside the central doorway.

Janos Audron

Explorer
Jack Haggerty said:
"I do not think that it will be as difficult as you might think," Jack says confidently. "But first, let us make certain that they are still guarding the inner chambers." Jack quietly opens the door and peeks into the hallway, hoping beyond hope that the guardian statues have left their posts beside the central doorway.

They haven't.

Remove ads