[Adventure] The Race of the Five Horns (DM: stonegod, Judge: THB)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=OOC/Update]MV: He grants 6, I think you put 7, which threw me.

B2 is down by Ryk. SH is finally bloodied.[/sblock]

pathfinderq1

First Post
Rikka gave a deep growl of annoyance- with only one foe left, and that one hemmed in by allies, most of her normal tactics would not be useful. She shifted bakc to her elven form and swung her longbow off her shoulder. Moving quickly, she drew one of the blunted arrows that the referees had provided and took aim at the remaining hobgoblin. With all the movement around her target, though, Rikka had to take care not to hit any of her compatriots- and she held the shot a moment too long, firing the arrow into one of the crude walls...

[sblock= OOC]
>Minor: return to elf form, shift one square to Q7 as part of change
>Move->Minor: draw longbow
>Standard: Longbow shot at Chainwielder, +9 vs. AC= 13 (miss); roll Roll Lookup
[/sblock]

OOC: Edited wish list greatly. Please look it up. Added ton of stuff, old items are there soemwhere. Armors are sorted by preference, other items will be as I get time. stonegod, check first item on the list :)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=Wishlists]Feel free to create them, but they're a bit premature at this point. ;)[/sblock]Combat Challenge Round 4

The group press the attack, Crush and the hunter felling the lone bodyguard while the others assault the chainwielder. Vok and Bellegon conspire to finally draw blood at the imposing hob, but he resolutely remains standing.

[Chainwielder bloodied]

With a final twist, the chainwielder crushes the air out of Vok, who collapses in a heap at his feet. Releasing his chain, he grins at the group surrounding him. Then, he spits a jibe at the drow, Your magic won't stop me. This is for Moraa! He swipes at the drow, the dark one's magic weakening the blow but hardly having an effect otherwise. The blow is across the cheek, causing a bloody gash.

[14 damage to Vok; dropped (unconscious & stable). Attack's Bellegon; 12 aura damaged and weakened. Bellegon hit once for 3 hp.]

The chainwielder spins the chain about him for a moment longer, building up the tension. Then he starts laughing. Its not a cruel or mocking one, but one of approval. He drops his wicked weapon and reaches down to pull Vok up, slapping the stunned half-elf on the back.

We yield! You truly have the honor of your ancestors, all of you. You are clearly the better today.

The crowd goes wild!

Combat Over

Final Status

Bellegon - 23/40
Vok - 0/51, 12/14 HS, 0/1 AP
Ryk - 20/38, 5/6, 0/1 AP
Spring - 25/45

Last edited:

On Puget Sound

First Post
Ryk rubs down Spring's hide, checking for any lasting injuries and calming the beast. He keeps the dinosaur away from hobgoblins, since it might not understand clearly that the fighting is over.

OOC: that was my next intended action with +13 to intimidation :)

Bellegon nods at surrender "I return what I have taken. No oath of enmity exists."
He offers the hand to hobgoblin warrior and shadows surrounding him flow away into dirgesinger and her warriors.
"You fought well."

OOC: Bellegon should be at 23 if he got his for 3 damage. Remember 6 hp from using AP?

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=stonegod]
Can I spend 1 (or more) now or do I need to wait until someone revives me/5 minutes to happen first [/sblock]

Remove ads