(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

OOC: this thread is specifficly for those taking the delivery order for Tiggle, please sign in by doing some small entrance and sitting down. Also make sure your signiture has a link to your character and add something saying your character is currently on this adventure.

You enter a room that has a small table set up around it and Tiggle is rumaging around placing things things here and there and pulling up a seventh chair with lots of pillows on it so he can sit up at the table. He thanks everyone as the enter the room.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grim

First Post
Milo opens the door and climbs up onto the chair next to Tiggle. He stands on it, his shoulders just barely above the table.

"They don't really make good chairs for us little folk. So whats this all about."

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm comes waddling in shortly behind Milo, setting his scythe against the table and taking whatever chair's closest to the door.

"Yeah, Joe, what's it 'bout and how much it payin' and how long's it taken and who do I need to hit with this on the way?"

He pats his weapon, and eyes Tiggle, waiting for an answer.

WhatKu

First Post
Walking in, Khaz slides into his seat, and leans back. Chuckling at the halflings delima, Khaz wonders aloud "I've always wondered why they call you halflings. I mean, I understand Half-Elves like me, but why halflings? Your shorted then half of most people, at least thats what it looks like to me."

Last edited:

Grim

First Post
"Well, if you're asking that question, you're asking it from the wrong perspective. To me, I'm normal height, and humans are all twicelings!

Milo chuckles. Snark yawns, and lightly nips at his hand.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Zumar leans against the wall, a mug of ale in each hand. He begins to drink slowly from the left hand, then faster from the right hand, then runs back out to the bar for a quick refill.

"Okay, Tig..what be the situation?"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
WhatKu said:
"I've always wondered why they call you halflings. I mean, I understand Half-Elves like me, but why halflings? Your shorted then half of most people, at least thats what it looks like to me."

" 'Half-elf' don't make sense either. Far's I'm concerned, half elf's what you get when ye take an elf, 'n ye feed the other 'alf of 'im to a draggie."

Sturm laughs at his own joke and reaches out for his cup, which, he realizes to late, has been left in the other room. He mutters to himself, then continues.

"What I wonder's why they don't just call ye man-elfs or elfmans or somethin'. In the tunnels you'd get called a grautteh, but they ain't have a word for it in the common tongue. 'cept half-elf, and like I said, you ain't that."

WhatKu

First Post
"Well, I suppose you could call me a man who shares some qualities with Elves. Was adopted when I was 2, a caravan driver found me abandoned by the road. Never been in one place more then 2 weeks straight. Picked up the faith from my Uncle Faust ya know"

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Guilt Puppy said:

" 'Half-elf' don't make sense either. Far's I'm concerned, half elf's what you get when ye take an elf, 'n ye feed the other 'alf of 'im to a draggie."

Sturm laughs at his own joke and reaches out for his cup, which, he realizes to late, has been left in the other room. He mutters to himself, then continues.

Zumar hands Sturm one of his mugs. In Dwarven, he chuckles, "Feedin' a pointy to a dragon? That's not a half-elf...that's comedy."

Grim

First Post
"Well, an elf I knew called them half-humans. 'Course, most of them arn't even half. More like a quarter or an eight. Personally, I would just call them by their names. "

"Its the human perspective that bugs me. 'Dwarves' they say. Why? Because to them, a dwarf's height is , well, dwarfish. Halflings they say. Why? Because they are half human height. Half-elves and Half-orcs, they name them. But they arn't really either. It saddens me that the whole world has taken the human perspective."

"Underneith, we are all people. So who should decide our names but ourselves. I don't need some human naming me a halfling. I'm not. I'm Milo Bottleshanks, and they should be ashamed that they have to judge me so."

Remove ads