(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm takes the drink Zumar offers, "Comedy indeed! I'll drink to that, thank ye rightly," then turns back to Khaz.

"Am I right sensin' you ain't take too much pride in the ole point-blood, then? Can't say I blame ye. Most 'ave 'emselves wound so tight they crap smaller'n rabbits. Some, though," he turns, looking for Torindel, who is still in the other room ('probably makin' sure 'is bags 'n pouches is all clean and neat in order') "some can be right 'andsome ones to have around, if ye work yerself half-deathly tryin' to loosen 'em up a bit first"

Last edited:

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
As Zumar listens to Milo's speech, a tear wells up in his eye.

"Aww...that's touching...really makes ye wonder what's wrong with the world...."

As everyone turns around shocked at the dwarf's newfound sympathy for the plight of the common man, you notice that he's staring at his mug.

"How could the blasted thing be empty already? I just got a refill..."

He heads out to the bar and comes back with a full pitcher.

WhatKu

First Post
"Not so much that I dont like the Elf blood, just that im kinda biased agianst certain ones. I know my father died in a plauge, but my mom just left me and went back to the forests. Dont care too much though, Uncle Faust and my parents were great too me, and without them, I probaly wouldnt have found this calling of mine"

Last edited:

Guilt Puppy

First Post
WhatKu said:
"Not so much that I dont like the Elf blood, just that im kinda biased agianst certain ones. I know my father died in a plauge, but my mom just left me and went back to the forests. Dont care too much though, Uncle Faust and my parents were great too me, and without them, I probaly wouldnt have found this calling of mine"

"Vexin' shame, that..." It's hard to tell for sure, but the dwarf seems a bit genuinely sympathetic. "This Uncie Faust, I take it he's your da's side o' the family?"

Grim

First Post
"My parents were always arguing whether or not I was half-gnome. I guess my mother was concerned about my magical talent, and my father about my mother's possible infidelity. I don't think i am though. I could never really see the difference between our people's anyway. I mean, a gnome is just a halfling that was somehow graced to be given his own name, not this human-perspective shlock."

"Anyway, I think we should maybe go around the room and introduce ourselves, maybe talk about how we are going to organize. Like why I shouldn't be on the front lines in a fight, seeing as being hacked to pieces don't facilitate me summoning things."

WhatKu

First Post
"Well, my adopted dads side. Always caravened with us, and taught me most everything I know but fighting and castin my spells. Hes in his late 40s now, and we all know in a few years he will be the high preist of the temple where my parents caravan base is"

Grim

First Post
WhatKu said:
"Well, my adopted dads side. Always caravened with us, and taught me most everything I know but fighting and castin my spells."

"So you were a caravan kid too? Isn't it the greatest life?"

"Myself, I got a bit tired of my parents always being just a few wagons away, so I set of alone. Have you ever heard of the Five Points Caravan Company? Now there's a caravan I would travel with any day. I have some family working for them, a few cousins, maybe an uncle or two. They travel the whole realm, making stops at all five of the major cities. I'm sure you've heard of them. They've been around for years, run by a consortium of halfing families. Got more money than you can have a hundred carry, but its all working back into the community, investments and such. Great caravan. Good people, too. Honest, fair, friendly."

He sighs, and leans back onto the back of the chair, proping an elbow up onto it.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Grim said:
"Anyway, I think we should maybe go around the room and introduce ourselves, maybe talk about how we are going to organize. Like why I shouldn't be on the front lines in a fight, seeing as being hacked to pieces don't facilitate me summoning things."

"Fair 'nough. Name's Sturm if ye missed it, and I should be on the front lines when we're fightin', 'cause if I ain't, I'll be hackin' right through what wag's in my way to get there."

Grim

First Post
"Just make sure its not my summoned monsters you hack through. It takes a mighty chunk of energy out of me to rip those guys across reality. And I don't think celestial badgers particularly enjoy decapitation." Milo smiles, or at least trys to, seeing as he is already smiling. This thought makes him smile even wider.

WhatKu

First Post
"Im thinking that I should start out behind the front liners, so I can see where my cure spells are most needed. I can make one weapon strike better for about a minute, and I only have 2 cure spells. So try not to get too beat up."

OOC: Im going to sleep, so Khaz has been hit on the head with a beer bottle. Hes knocked out till I get up

Last edited:

Remove ads