(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

Jade Solstar

First Post
The doors opens and through it enters Torindel with a drink in one hand and straightening his tunis with the other, his eyes shine with glee as he speaks with a light laugh to his voice "Sorry I was delayed, I had to refresh myself first. I hope I haven't missed anything important.

Let me formally introduce myself to you all. I am Torindel the Tall, trained as an elven archer I am very skilled with my bow and my greatest strength is attacking from a distance quickly but I can also swing my shortsword with the best of them as well should it be necessary!"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
"In short, keep 'im out o' sword's reach for as long as possible... No fun if ye ask me."

Sturm smiles, then turns toward Zumar.

"How 'bout you, uplander? Don't tell me ye's a spell-tosser too -- I'm a wide one," he slaps his belly, which is not quite so wide as his shoulders, "but still not wide enough on my own for all these cowerin' wags can hide behind, I reckon."

Grim

First Post
"As a last resort I could fight with my half-spear, but I would rather use all my spells first."

"So, Sturm and Khaz will probably be on the front, or at least near it, with Torindel probably softening the enemy from afar before closing into melee. I'll stay in the back, but not so far back that my summoned creatures can't help out. And as for Zumar, well... what are your strengths, Zumar?"

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
OOC: Sorry, had take my grandma to the hospital today.

"Aye, I prefer to be up front too, though I don't much like it when they fight back. If there be any enemy spell-throwers, ye can sure as stone count on me to keep them distracted. I could wressle a bear, if I had ta"

OOC again: Tonight's game night, so I won't be back on until late. If any grand schemes get worked up, assume I go along with them. :)

OOC: sorry I was hopping to wait for all PC's to enter, before going into details but one shorts not to bad. First some formalities, this will be my first PbP DMing job, but since joining Enworld less than 2 months ago I have gotten into half a dozen or so games and hopefully picked up the style. For right now I would like to try and keep the OOC and IC stuff to this thread because the whole Living Enworld is getting out of control. If it becomes to cluttered once the adventure gets going I will make an OOC thread in Talking the Talk, but hopfully by than Creamsteak will have weaseled a forum for us. Anyways now to the game, the planning stage will be mostly you guys but I will help with any information needed. I would like to wait at least 24 RL hours before heading out to give Snipehunt a chance to get Llolien in, but hopefully in that time you can get a general idea of marching order (which I am happy to see you worked on) and watch order done, as well as handle any shopping needed which can be done through Tiggle. Thanks for signing up and I hope you guys enjoy

IC:
After dashing back in from taking another order at the bar, Tiggle sits in his boosed chair and addresses the group as a whole.
"Well I thank you all for helping me out with this delivery, will be making mighty fine drinks with what Im getting in. It should not be too rough of a journey for you, but it will at least get you out of the town for a bit and make some easy cash. I think Joe has given me enough to offer you all 200 gold a piece upon completion, and I can promise you I will try and weasel some more for you if I can, while your gone. You'll be heading toward McNort, should be not much more than a weeks walk to the west. A very tight ship they run in that city being that the clergy pretty much run things. You will be looking for the half-elf Mercuchio to pick up the order. This guy's a scum of a middle man so watch yourselves. Here's 500 gold to give him for the order, thats the agreed upon price. Give it to him and get the stuff before he can con you into anything, this boys got a slick tounge that be for sure. I recommend you walk to McNort, being that you will be riding and guarding wagons of alcohol back. Also, I trust you all to enjoy the order on the return trip within moderation, part of the fee will be your free drinks from this order, just make sure I have enough to brew drinks with when it gets back. Any question's catch me when I pop back in here before you leave. Otherwise talk amoungst yourselves, and plan the trip." With that Tiggle hops off the chair and scuttles back into the main room to see if he has any drinks to mix.

WhatKu

First Post
OC: There was supposed to be six, but one hasnt shown. Im not sure who he is though, Milo had the final count.

IC:
"Sounds easy enough to me, as long as we keep our guards up on the way back against bandits or whatever else is on the road."

Grim

First Post
OOC: Lets see... 5 here, plus Snipehunt's Lolimar, so that's 6 plus Casar DMing.

IC:

"All right guys, you heard the man. We have... all night to get everything in order. Personally, I have some purchases to make. I think we probably write this up contract style."

"Oh, and we should figure out who guards when. I mean, the road's probably safe, but you never know. I'll take last watch. I don't mind waking up early."

Remove ads