(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
MeepoTheMighty said:
Nope, nobody ever contacted me.
OK guys, I will talk to Cs and get you something soon. Sorry about things as they panned out.
CCL said he was having problems with connections etc...so it looks like Tiggle will be awol for a bit as well...

-Uriel

Creamsteak

Explorer
Uriel said:
OK guys, I will talk to Cs and get you something soon. Sorry about things as they panned out.
CCL said he was having problems with connections etc...so it looks like Tiggle will be awol for a bit as well...

-Uriel
I just emailed Uriel. After he looks over what I said, he will post it or I will post it here. The "Official" amount of experience this adventure netted (per player) is 117. That's not what I'm awarding, but that's the listed amount for record purposes.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Ok, here's the deal I've decided on. I love you guys, especially when your dedicated to a game even though it's dying. So here is what I'm thinking needs to be done:

1) You need to be at the same level as your peers for this stage of the game. That means you all get to level up and be 2nd level characters.

2) But, I'm not going to award you 1000 experience arbitrarily. You still need to face a few more challenges and survive. That is why I'm allowing you to level up, but only awarding 800 experience points.

3) The original total for xp per player was 175. I increased this substantially because I respect your percistence, and think you guys are quality players.

4) You can make the choice as to taking 175 if you want, but it's not what I feel you guys should get. If you want to take 800 but not take the level, that's acceptable as well, but please tell me that.

5) Thanks. If you have any questions, email me.

Creamsteak

Explorer
What do you mean? You can't find your cleric that was stored in the old character thread? If that's the problem, I can probably find it.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
WhatKu said:
Hm. Never should have taken my old cleric out of the fold. His stats got lost in the inner workings of the board. Oh well.

On adventure helping Tiggle
Name: Khaz Dustwind
Class: Cleric
Diety: Grendath
Race: Half-Elf (Wood)
HP: 9
AC: 16
AL: CG

Abilites:
STR 14/+2 (6pts)
DE 10/+0 (2pts)
Con 12/+1(4pts)
INT: 12/+1(4pts)
Wis 16/+3(10pts)
Cha 12/+1(4pts)

BAB + 0

Saves: Fort/+3, Ref +0, Will +5

Skills: [Ranks]
Concentration +5[4] Spellcraft +3[2], Diplomacy +5[4], Spot +3, Craft (Cooking) +3[2] Listen +3, Climb -4

Feats
Martial Weapon Prof: Longsword (free) Weapon Focus: Longsword (Free), Scribe Scroll

Languages: Common, Elven, Gnome

Spells Memorized
Level 0: Light, Read Magic, Cure Minor Wounds
Level 1: 2 Cure Light wounds Domain: Magic Weapon

Weapons:
Longsword: +3 to attack, 1d8 + 2 dmg, 19-20 crit range
5Javilens: +0 Attack, 1d6 + 2 dmg, 30ft range

Armor:
Heavy Wooden Sheild: +2 AC, -2 Armor check
Scale Mail: +4 ac, -4 Armor Check

Equipment
Wooden Holy Symbol
3 Torches
Flint and Steel
3 Days worth of trail rations
Ink, Inkpen, and 5 sheets of parchment (left in wherever he stays)
Jug Of Ale (cheap)
Egg of Obsidian
Entertainers Outfit
62GP
Apperance:
Khaz has the coppery skin of most wood half-elves, and redish orange hair, with green eyes. He is well muscled, but lithe. His street clothes are loose fitting blue clothes of cloth, with lots of pockets.

History:
He was found by a caravan driver when he was 2 years old, after his father abaondend him. The caravan driver took him home, and he grew up in relitive comfort. His adoptaed uncle was a preist of Grendath, and he was always his hero. When he reached the right age, he joined the preisthood, and rapidly progressed through his studies. He was found by a caravan driver when he was 2 years old, after his father abaondend him. The caravan driver took him home, and he grew up in relitive comfort. His adoptaed uncle was a preist of Grendath, and he was always his hero. When he reached the right age, he joined the preisthood, and rapidly progressed through his studies. His Uncle grew old, and 2 days after Khaz left, a caravan containing his uncle was destroyed by a maurading group of evil humoinoids, led by a cleric of (insert evil). His uncle barley survived, but his adopted parents were killed. The obsidian egg was a gift from his uncle on his 7th birthday.

Personality:
Khaz loves food, and to a lesser level, drink. He still mantains large amounts of corespondance with his uncle, writing letters every week, and sending them with the caravans. He is a devout follower of The Laughing Warrior, and would give his life for the god. He constantly tosses the egg when he has nothing else to do, or when he is talking. If the egg is stolen or lost, he would go to great lenghts to find it and retrive it.

I can't have the first Cleric of My God getting lost in the shuffle...If you now have a problem because there are two Elf Clerics, because you have been playing the other one, you can always play this one in Riveenblight, the forthcoming second LEW City. I'm about to launch it, early next week, most likely.It is an elven city, for the most part...

Last edited:

WhatKu

First Post
I might get him up and running in RiveenBlight, but Im contenet with Thale for now. Thanks for the stats though, saved them for when it starts up.

Remove ads