(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Zumar will continue to make grapple checks round after round, dealing unarmed damage (and hopefully knocking the creature down) with each successful check.

Grapple checks: +7
Unarmed Damage: 1d6+3

OOC: not sure what to do now with only the two of you responding and neither of your turns due up. Sadly I think we may be out of luck, if you want I am sure I can find a way to assign expirience for the roleplaying and attending thus far and then you can try again with a different adventure, or we can continue to wait this one out, I did really like what I had planned. Either way I don't know what I can do so suggestions are welcomed.

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Casar Couer De' Lion said:
OOC: not sure what to do now with only the two of you responding and neither of your turns due up. Sadly I think we may be out of luck, if you want I am sure I can find a way to assign expirience for the roleplaying and attending thus far and then you can try again with a different adventure, or we can continue to wait this one out, I did really like what I had planned. Either way I don't know what I can do so suggestions are welcomed.

(For the record, I'm still around, but Sturm's action has been posted, and his initiative not yet reached, so there's not much use to posting.)

Guilt Puppy

First Post
After an indefinite interlude, Sturm yawns. "Less go back'n the tavern, boys. 'is task ain' goin' nowhere fer nothin'. C'mon, I'll race ye. Last one back'll tend the drinks."

Sorry to all those who participated at the failing of this adventure. I ask that which ever judge reads this to reward those characters still active some roleplaying expirience for their time and help them findfurther adventure. The failing of this game is no fault of theirs as I contribute most of it to my inexpirience and long term computer problems. I wish LEW the best and hope to be able to rejoin it, likely as a player, once all computer problems are fixed.

Thank you,

The voice of Tiggle,

Casar Couer De' Lion

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Meepo the Mighty and Gult Puppy, did any udges ever get to you regarding Xp for your part in this adventure?
I'll ask CS as well, and then we can dish some out if not.

-Uriel

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Uriel said:
Meepo the Mighty and Gult Puppy, did any udges ever get to you regarding Xp for your part in this adventure?
I'll ask CS as well, and then we can dish some out if not.

Nope, never did.

Wouldn't mind some. I do intend to get Sturm back in business before too long :)

Remove ads