(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

Guilt Puppy

First Post
(OOC -- Well, the only thing for Sturm to do is the same thing he always does.)

Seeing Zumar pause, Sturm shouts impatiently at the cliff face.

"What's tuckin' yer wag, uplander? Worried 'em berries might 'ave thorns? 'urry up an' get'n finished so we can go along an' do our other borin' task."

OOC: I am so sorry, I just moved and did not expect to be deprived of the internet for so long, I will be able to post regularly once again from now on.

IC: As the dwarf climbs up onto the ledge the creture does notice him. Taking one of his oversized limbs he reaches for the monk. The dwarf lunges for the creture at the same time binging the two into a fearce grapple. With his excellent sense of self Zumar is able to position his wieght and gain advantage in the fight. Throwing all momentum backward he rips the dark creature from its perch and flings it down the side of the wall. The grey skin beasts falls for a few feet before grabbing the cliff face and stopping its decent. All can see the beast now as it hangs seven feet off the ground, looking down at the assembled group.

Mechanics: no mechanics for this, awarding the victory to Zumar for good stratagy and my delay.

Inititive
Creature: 17 (already moved)
Khaz: 11
Zumar: 6 (you are 8 feet above the creature)
Milo: 5
Torindel: 5
SturmL 1

I think I need a new d20 I did not roll above an 11 for those

WhatKu

First Post
That is something I have never seen. Wonder if its good eatin?" Khaz remarks to noone in practicular while he thorws a javelin at the creature [My char sheet is gone with the old thread, but I rember my attack stuff]. 15 attack roll total
5 Damage

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Whether or not it's still alive by his initiative, Sturm's gonna pick up his scythe and run screaming at the thing, taking as best a swing as he can get at it, whether or not it's in reach.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
If it's still on the wall on Zumar's initiative, he will try to leap down onto the creature and knock it to the ground. If it's already on the ground, he'll pull out a shuriken and throw.

The creature glares thretningly at you all as Khaz runs up and throws his javilin. He makes a solid connection making the creture have slip but easily having it regrip the walls. Zumar than jumps from his perch above aiming to knock the creture off. He easily guides himself into the creture grappling him, but amazingly the creture is able to hang onto the wall. The creture and dwarf are locked up, seven feet off the ground.

OOC: I will give Grim some more time to post an action as well as let Torindel do something else as he will now have to shoot past Zumar although it is only liek +4 to AC so you might as well try :cool:

Mechanics: (I will roll all mechanics from now on as per enworld rules to my knowledge)

Khaz: 15atk hits = 5dam
Creature climb check to hold after hit: 18+13 = 31 vs DC 20 holds
Zumar Graple 18+7 = 25 vs creature grapple 8+5 = 13 = Zumar begins grapple.
Creature climb check to hold after grapple: 16+13=29 vs DC 25 holds

WhatKu

First Post
OOC- Can I recover my Javs?

"Curse the god that made that thing, It just wont fall off"
Khaz gets ready to throw another javelin at the creature.

Remove ads