(Adventure) Tiggle's Order

The night passes by without event, all are able to get plenty of blissful rest and are gently awoken by the light of dawn. Taking a better look at your souroundings in the new day light you see that this was the ideal camping spot. The cliff face behind you is a steep, rocky grade that deffended well against both wind an danger. The clearing offers you a clear sight of the road which has not yet been weathered by morning traffic. Looking again in the direction of the cliff face you see the sun high above it gleam off the dew that has collected on a bush sitting on a large ledge about 15ft off the ground. From here you can see an assortment of berries growing on the bush of colors from blue to red. The day is young and the city is still a longs march away, but you feel refreshed for a challenge.

WhatKu

First Post
Packing up his stuff, Khaz nods to the others as he pulls out some cheese and bread
"Well, we still have a long hike. Breakfast anyone?"

Guilt Puppy

First Post
Sturm wakes up slowly, muttering unhappily about the apparition of daylight. He dons his armor first thing, then checks to make sure nothing has been stolen.

WhatKu said:
"Well, we still have a long hike. Breakfast anyone?"

"Oi! Fine idea, that... Lessee what else Tickle's got packed for us..."

The dwarf finds whatever most resembles meat among the rations, and pack's his morning share down his throat unceremoniously. He then waits impatiently for the others to finish, eager to get his task done and paid for as quickly as possible.

Jade Solstar

First Post
After stretching, gathering his things up and cleaning his bow, Torindel smiles and says "Yes bread and cheese sound right good for a travelling breakfast. Did Tiggle include any coffee beans or perhaps some elven waking-wine ? I tell ya their is nothing like a good glass of elven waking-wine to get your day started, something about the fire berries makes ya all energetic..."

WhatKu

First Post
Waiting for the others to finish their meals, Khaz draws out a whetsone and begins sharpening his longsword.
"Wish we had the horses now. This march is starting to get to me. Well, lead the way when your done with the food."

Grim

First Post
"Oh! Maybe Tiggle would like some of those berries for those "drinks he's never made."

Milo walks over to the bushes of berries and begins picking them, putting them in one of his many pockets.

"I think i might need a box for these, or an empty bottle. Anyone have any sort of container?"

Tiggle seems to have done it all, cheese, bread, wine and meat venisin a pleanty line the packs that the gnome packed for you. The morning sun is getting a little higher as the day wastes away. As Milo gladly reaches for the berries for the giddy gnome, he realizes that they are fifteen feet above the ground on a ledge on the cliff face. The surface does appear climable if he desides to get them.

MeepoTheMighty

First Post
Zumar notices the halfling eyeing the berries and brings over a rope. "I can climb up there and toss down a rope if ye want to take some o' those berries back to Tiggle."

Grim

First Post
MeepoTheMighty said:
Zumar notices the halfling eyeing the berries and brings over a rope. "I can climb up there and toss down a rope if ye want to take some o' those berries back to Tiggle."

"Could you? 15 feet is a lot taller than you big people might think."

Remove ads