(Adventure) Trek to the Vinyard...

WizWrm

First Post
Well, I think I'd rather take the cash by itself.

Keia hasn't posted to this thread in four days; if he wants the hammer for Thurgan, he can take that, but otherwise it looks like that item will be sold.

Uriel, I'm going to buy these items back in Orussus, once we've figured out cash division. Let me know if any of them aren't kosher, otherwise I'll go ahead and tack them on to my character sheet. I won't make any changes until we've gotten everything sorted out, though.

Explorer's outfit (already purchased) 10gp
Spell component pouch 5gp [since I will soon have spells with material components]
Signal whistle 0.8gp
Two potions of cure light wounds 100gp
Potion of sanctuary 50gp
Masterwork chain shirt 250gp
Light crossbow 35gp
20 alchemical silver bolts 3gp

Also selling the short bow for 15gp.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Sorry I seemed to get limited internet availability at precisely the wrong time. I apologize.

Uriel, I think you did a great job with the adventure and maintaining the environment for the story.

As for my character ideas, I'm definitely going to go with fighter for his next level, and would be honored to have the warhammer. However, he's just as willing to take it as a portion of his value of the treasure, or to just sell everything so he can buy some mundane items and invest in his shop.

Thurgan will definitely express an interest in continuing to adventure with the new friends and companions he traveled with the last several days.

Keia

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Keia said:
As for my character ideas, I'm definitely going to go with fighter for his next level, and would be honored to have the warhammer. However, he's just as willing to take it as a portion of his value of the treasure, or to just sell everything so he can buy some mundane items and invest in his shop.

Keia

Well, the division of treasure is really up to you folks at this point.
Aprox 1526GP each, though the Warhammer is 2312 of that.
However you all work it out is fine by me.

As far as Velbrik's items, they all look fine to me.

-Uriel

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
OoC:Folks, you may all Level up to 2nd, Congrats.
Exact XP are still being calculated, as CS and I have been looking at storyline XP options.

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Arken said:
Who got what treasure in the end then? :p

:confused:

I don't know... I just know that there is quite a bit of gold to go around, and that what I'm looking for isn't too expensive. Troi isn't interested in any of the items, and will take his fair share of the cash.

Thels

First Post
When the judges made a final decision about selling items, we know how much we can receive for them from outside forces and thus know what the total worth of the reward is.

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
GnomeWorks said:
:confused:

I don't know... I just know that there is quite a bit of gold to go around, and that what I'm looking for isn't too expensive. Troi isn't interested in any of the items, and will take his fair share of the cash.

Nobody seems interested inthe Warhammer and only mildly interested in the Potons (The CMW one of course).

Either way as far as totals go regarding selling Magic Items, troi has plenty of cash for his items and I see no problem with his purchases.

Just out of curiosity, how are folks going with their new Level? Same Class,or...?

-Uriel

Arken

Explorer
Uriel said:
Nobody seems interested inthe Warhammer and only mildly interested in the Potons (The CMW one of course).

Either way as far as totals go regarding selling Magic Items, troi has plenty of cash for his items and I see no problem with his purchases.

Just out of curiosity, how are folks going with their new Level? Same Class,or...?

-Uriel

Well I'm a spellcaster so I think it'll have to be same class, multiclassing doesn't really work without a '+1 spell level' :p

Remove ads