[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"River's in the river!" Sheeva shouts before blasting the last two visible foes. They grasp their heads before collapsing. Sheeva then flies up out of the darkness and onto the building and disappears over the edge.

Sheeva's darkness vanishes.

OOC: I've wanted to say that since I joined this campaign. ;)

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Bedeviling Burst on DB18 and DB12 in that order
Free: Fly 4 squares to top of building (Storm's Embrace), Q7
Move: Move to back of building (i.e. north), max 6 squares, so that Sheeva can look into the next alleyway from above, this if off the map, so you'll need to place her where appropriate renau1g

Bedeviling Burst vs. Will: DB18 28 to hit, 24 psychic damage, DB12 critical, 38 psychic damage

Saving Throw for DB18 and DB12, and critical damage for DB12

DB 18 is knocked prone (he made his save)
Push DB12 to Z'4, the diagonal square to the sw of Z5 (he failed his save, Sheeva can push him 5 instead of 4, but he's probably dead anyway).
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Sheeva - Female Drow Sorcerer
Advantageous Conditions: 5 temp hit points, +4 damage until end of encounter
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +6 Passive Insight: 17 Passive Perception: 12
Senses: Low Light Vision
HP 43/43
Bloodied 21
Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 6/6
AC 17 Fortitude 13 Reflex 17 Will 20 Speed 6
Action Points: 1
Second Wind: Not Used

Powers:
At will:
Blazing Starfall
Lightning Strike

Encounter:
Bedeviling Burst
Thundering Gust
Cloud of Darkness
Darkfire

Daily:
Howling Tempest
Deep Shroud
Thunder Leap

Trained: 6 Arcana, 12 Bluff, 7 Insight, 12 Streetwise

Untrained: 6 Acrobatics, 2 Athletics, 7 Diplomacy, 2 Dungeoneering, 2 Endurance, 2 Heal, 1 History, 9 Intimidate, 2 Nature, 2 Perception, 1 Religion, 8 Stealth, 6 Thievery

Feats:
Mark of Storm
Weapon Focus (Light Blades)
Dual Implement Spellcaster

Magic Items:
Stoneskin Cloth Armor +1
Magic Dagger +2
Cloak of Distortion +1
Magic Dagger +1
[/sblock]

OOC: I know it's not strictly my turn, but it's also not likely anyone else is going to interrupt . . .

[sblock=OOC]
Well, Sheeva was going to fly into the room, but if you insist with your darkness, she won't. ;)
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[sblock=KD]Oh, come in and join us by all means! :) If you kill him first it saves me a daily. And if he turns on me I'm meat; I've only got 16 HP left.[/sblock]

KarinsDad

Adventurer
[sblock=KD]Oh, come in and join us by all means! :) If you kill him first it saves me a daily. And if he turns on me I'm meat; I've only got 16 HP left.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mowgli]
That was my plan last round, but I had to give up the fly in order to slide targets into the water. That and she would have had to use an AP in order to fly.

This round, I finally rolled a 20 on a to hit and could fly, but your darkness prevents me from seeing where Sheeva is going.

This is only the second time in the campaign that she rolled a 20. The first time, I totally forgot about the Fly ability and was kicking myself for days over it. :p

Don't worry. You are smacking his butt pretty good. Besides, if he was going to run away before, he probably still will.

I did want the opportunity to write though:

"If you think one drow is damnable, you should see what two can do." Sheeva says with a hideous laugh.
[/sblock]

EvolutionKB

First Post
Valahad, still dripping, sees the final foe in sight fall prone from the drow's spell. Valahad drops his acid blade, and draws his silver sword, moving toward the final dragonborn. Swinging his blade down at the creature, it manages to roll out of the way. Speaking into it's mind, "Surrender while I give you the chance."

[sblock=Actions]
Free: Drop acid longsword
Move: Move to V9
Standard: righteous smite vs dragonborn remaining (1d20+15=21, 2d8+9=14) I forgot wrath of the gods again, so if that hits for some reason it's 18 damage
End of turn: Mark ends
[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
Passive Perception: 17 Passive Insight: 28
HP: 63/63 Surge: 11/11(15)
AC: 24 F: 16 R: 17 W: 19
AP: 1
Valorous Strike
Enfeebling Strike
Ardent Strike****
Valorous Smite
Righteous Smite
Oath of Enmity
Divine Mettle
Bastion of Mental Clarity
Call of Challenge
Acidic Longsword

Majestic Halo
Name of Might
Wrath of the Gods
Dwarven Plate
Acidic Longsword
Githyanki Silver Longsword
[/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Evo's attack combined with Sheeva's is enough to finish off the remaining dragonborn [/sblock]

Last edited:

renau1g

First Post
[sblock=Korthauk]
If Kal doesn't come on tomorrow would you rather he dive in to save River or join the others in circling around the building [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]OOC wise, he should of after the others. For now, there is no danger for River to be in the river. IC wise, he might get nervous about teh idea fo seeing River stuck in the river.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads