[Adventure] Trouble in Moonwatch (Judge: THB) - Part II

CaBaNa

First Post
Feall! What was that? Gasps Pok, at both the otherworldly reach, and the brutality of the stirke, he continues in a more soft and reserved voice, Enemy commanders have interrogation value. A deep breathe, and the little gnomish head shakes, It's ok, we've still got something...

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Yeah, that was smart. Dying instead of running away." Sheeva comments.

[sblock=Actions]
Standard: Bedeviling Burst on H1

Bedeviling Burst on H1, 20 vs. Will, 18 damage

If 20 missed, Lucky Charm for 6 on Bedeviling Burst on H1, 26 vs. Will, 18 damage

renau1g, I need to know if this killed H1 (and whether the Lucky Charm was required) before deciding the rest of Sheeva's actions.
[/sblock]

[sblock=stat block]
Sheeva - Female Drow Sorcerer
Advantageous Conditions:
Adverse Conditions:
Initiative: +6 Passive Insight: 17 Passive Perception: 12
Senses: Low Light Vision
HP 9/43
Bloodied 21
Surge Value 10; Surges Per-Day 5/6
AC 17 Fortitude 13 Reflex 17 Will 20 Speed 6
Action Points: 1
Second Wind: Not Used

Powers:
At will:
Blazing Starfall
Lightning Strike

Encounter:
Bedeviling Burst
Thundering Gust
Cloud of Darkness
Darkfire
Stoneskin

Daily:
Howling Tempest
Deep Shroud
Thunder Leap

Trained: 6 Arcana, 12 Bluff, 7 Insight, 12 Streetwise

Untrained: 6 Acrobatics, 2 Athletics, 7 Diplomacy, 2 Dungeoneering, 2 Endurance, 2 Heal, 1 History, 9 Intimidate, 2 Nature, 2 Perception, 1 Religion, 8 Stealth, 6 Thievery

Feats:
Mark of Storm
Weapon Focus (Light Blades)
Dual Implement Spellcaster

Magic Items:
Stoneskin Cloth Armor +1
Magic Dagger +2
Lucky Charm +1
Magic Dagger +1
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
The blood slowly accumulate around River.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Death Saving Throw (1d20=4) Miss.

By the way, Val can awaken River by using his Heal skill to force River to use his Second Wind. It is DC:10 and Val have +12. Automatic success. Also, there is no stress this round, finish that combat if possible before coming to River.[/SBLOCK]

CaBaNa

First Post
The small wizard rushes through the brush and past Valahad to get a better look at the combat situation. Stopping next to River, he spots the only standing combatant.

Sheeva, he's all that is left, interrogation...
Says Pok conversationally, his eyes glance down at the river of blood forming from River, Uh-oh, this is worse than I thought... Pressure. Pok remembers the little first aid he'd learned in the field.

[sblock=OOC]

Standard-move-double move, H9->I10->I12->ending in H12

[/sblock]

Last edited:

KarinsDad

Adventurer
"Hmmm. Tougher than I thought. Well, you have one chance to surrender." Sheeva says as she drops the winds on top of her foe.

[sblock=Rest of Sheeva's Actions]
Minor: Sustain Howling Tempest
Move: Move Howling Tempest to I14 through J16

H1 takes 5 from Howling Tempest at the start of his next turn.
[/sblock]

renau1g

First Post
Valahad slams his blade into the remaining enemy and knocks him out, all is suddenly quiet except for the heavy breathing of the heroes. River is still in trouble though.

[sblock=ooc]
attack (1d20+13=29, 1d8+9=12) damage is non-lethal so the H1 is unconscious [/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]River cannot die this round, and next round, Valahad will be able to make a Heal check, automatic success, so River spend his Second Wind.[/SBLOCK]

renau1g

First Post
Val applies some basic first aid to River and the shifter recovers from the worst of his injuries.

[sblock=Post Combat Stats]
Feall: 14/37 hp - 6 HS used
Sheeva: 9/43 hp - 1 HS used, used Storm Soul
Valahad: 25/63 hp - 3 HS used
River: 12/49 hp - 4 HS used
Pok: 21/36 hp - [/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Feall drops to his knees beside the corpse of the Tiefling, panting heavily. After a moment, he begins ridding the corpse of its belongings - especially those that will help disguise the party as a Khyber patrol.

Remove ads