Aelwynn

Dice4Hire

First Post
I am still here also, but it looks like we need either a bit of recruiting or I need to intro a character myself. Which would you prefer?

Or just go it with two people?

Goken100

First Post
I am still here also, but it looks like we need either a bit of recruiting or I need to intro a character myself. Which would you prefer?

Or just go it with two people?

OOC: I'm fine either way. If you're having trouble recruiting here, you could post over at the Wizards boards. There's oodles of folks looking for 4e PbP games there. Here's the group: PbP Haven

I'd suggest some rules for folks that don't post in a timely manner, whichever way we go.
Here's a suggestion: You have 48 hours out of combat to contribute to situations where everyone is invited to provide feedback. After that, you'll be presumed to go with the flow. You have 24 hours for combat actions when it's your turn. After that, the DM will move for you. If you miss 2 consecutive actions without contacting the DM and do no respond to the DM's private message, you will be presumed to have left the game.

Dice4Hire

First Post
OOC: I'm fine either way. If you're having trouble recruiting here, you could post over at the Wizards boards. There's oodles of folks looking for 4e PbP games there. Here's the group: PbP Haven

I'd suggest some rules for folks that don't post in a timely manner, whichever way we go.
Here's a suggestion: You have 48 hours out of combat to contribute to situations where everyone is invited to provide feedback. After that, you'll be presumed to go with the flow. You have 24 hours for combat actions when it's your turn. After that, the DM will move for you. If you miss 2 consecutive actions without contacting the DM and do no respond to the DM's private message, you will be presumed to have left the game.

Yeah, I usually use similar rules. Hard to be a bit tough without being a jerk about it, but too many people just disappear.

Baileyborough

First Post
OOC: Shall I wait until you are out and about before popping up, or perhaps here (What you first thought to be a statue in the corner moves slightly, etc)?

Dice4Hire

First Post
The old man, Orwin, finally says to the two silent types, "Time for you to leave, and with a shrug and more than a bit of contempt, the two leave.

Orwin then says, "Jerri, anyone else out there?" and Jerri comes to the door, "Yes and no. There is an applicant, but I am not sure if it is someone. I have never seen his like."

And 187 is in the doorway.

OOC: 24 hours or so for intros and then on we go.

Baileyborough

First Post
The "applicant" stands 6'4" tall, broad shouldered, sure footed.
It is also apparently made entirely of metal.
It walks further into the room, its head moving slowly from left to right and back again, glowing green orbs of light where its eyes would be scanning everything, taking everything in.
It stands in front of the desk, looking down at the others, and opens its mouth to speak. Its voice sounds like anvils ringing.

"This one would see itself attached to this venture."

On closer inspection, the solid pieces of metal that make up its body seem to be covered in ornate carvings and runes. Not Dwarven, but runes, of a sort. High on its left breast-plate is a deep carving.

[187]

It shifts itself so that it stands to attention, staring straight ahead while waiting for a response.

Baileyborough

First Post
The unit turns to face the Eladrin and stays still for some time. Its eyes turn a shade of purple while it is silent, and then it speaks, slowly, falteringly.

"This one...is what this one is. This one is not a Golem, and this one does not have flesh as you or the others do. This one is to join this venture and regain what is lost."

Last edited:

Remove ads