After Waterdeep what should be the next FR adventure?

gyor

Legend
I dont have anything, I just think other options are more viable (planar et al)

I will bet you a cookie its not on the Sea of Fallen Stars (although that would be neat).

I don't think we will get Planar until planescape and spelljammer setting come out IMO.

I am not sure how I would get a cookie to you if I lost honestly, if I mailed it I would not suggest eating it, especially if it's green.

How about the stakes be a point of experience, the one who loses the bet has to give 1xp to the winner.

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I don't think we will get Planar until planescape and spelljammer setting come out IMO.

I am not sure how I would get a cookie to you if I lost honestly, if I mailed it I would not suggest eating it, especially if it's green.

How about the stakes be a point of experience, the one who loses the bet has to give 1xp to the winner.

Sure, that will work.

Mercurius

Legend
Why not wrap Spelljammer and pirates together? Or will that, rather than make both groups happy, displease both for watering them down?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
So, in this week's Dragon Talk, there is a Lore You Should Know where Perkins talks about a vampire named Artor Morlin: apparently, he was going to appear in Dragon Heist but got cut, has some small role in Dungeon of the Mad Mage, and has plans "which will be revealed soon-ish."

Could be that he has a role to play in the next AP, based on what Perkins was laying down: not sure what that might mean.

gyor

Legend
So, in this week's Dragon Talk, there is a Lore You Should Know where Perkins talks about a vampire named Artor Morlin: apparently, he was going to appear in Dragon Heist but got cut, has some small role in Dungeon of the Mad Mage, and has plans "which will be revealed soon-ish."

Could be that he has a role to play in the next AP, based on what Perkins was laying down: not sure what that might mean.

Maybe he appears in a new novel? I hope so.

Remove ads