• This is the Greatest Story Hour Ever!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • It is Among My Top 5!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • It is Entertaining. I recommend it!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Not My Cup of Tea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Sucks! Stop this Drivel Immediately!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Quickbeam

Explorer
Old One, Corey, Dougal, Darklone, et al:
I've posted a couple of photos in the "Post Your Pictures Here" thread Morrus started in the General Discussion Forum. Just an FYI since you all took the time to congratulate me on Griffin's birth a month ago :) .

RBST:
You self-appointed title says it all ;) !!

Darklone:
I agree with you -- despite the early campaign character deaths, it's hard to imagine anyone from the current crew perishing. In the end, though, I suppose that's part of what makes this particular campaign so gripping.

Quickbeam, signing off.
And waiting none too patiently :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
Quick test

As noted above

Test Complete. Feel free to delete this post. In fact, I encorage it.

Last edited:

Old One

First Post
Slight Delay...

Greetings All -

I have been dealing with a minor extended family emergency (nothing too serious) for the past day and a half. The upshot is that I will not get to an update until Monday at the earliest:(!

I won't be around much over the next couple of days, but will be back with bells on after that.

~ Old One

Tortoise

First Post
Take care Old One.

I myself have a business trip to Las Vegas during the coming week, so I'll be out of touch starting Sunday in the early AM until the following Saturday.

Hopefully I can get my write-up ready to send you once I return.

NOOOOOOOOOO

Old One,

Not to complain or anything, but --- dude! You leave us with the ultimate cliffhanger of a PC death (and I love ALL of the PCs, so the loss of anyone will hurt), then you postpone TWICE?!!??!?!

Actually, in all seriousness, take care of your family first and worry about us later. Hope everything turns out fine.

Great story hour and great players. Perhaps they could hire professional dice-rollers to reduce PC mortality rates?

Lela

First Post
Re: NOOOOOOOOOO

Pillars of Hercules said:
Old One,

Not to complain or anything, but --- dude! You leave us with the ultimate cliffhanger of a PC death (and I love ALL of the PCs, so the loss of anyone will hurt), then you postpone TWICE?!!??!?!

Actually, in all seriousness, take care of your family first and worry about us later. Hope everything turns out fine.

Great story hour and great players. Perhaps they could hire professional dice-rollers to reduce PC mortality rates?

Well, I would offer out my services but I never roll higher than a 10. I've had to rely on a very larg Str to hit anything.

Anyway, I agree. You need to take care of your family above all else (even us--I know it's hard guys, but we can take it). I'm glad that it's not too bad but none of use are dense enough to believe that something that doesn't even let you have an hour break is, well, a jog in the park (which I must say isn't that easy to many people, myself included).

We're all pulling for you, go get 'em.

Darklone

Hmm

Just a few simple sentences one of my personalities wants to submit to this board...

If you didn't guess already, he's a halforc...

Me want update! Installment 6! Now. Give me!

Well... he's never been sooo eloquent... Hope everything's fine with your family, Old One! Your fanclub over here will soon start to bet on the dustbiting char...

Remove ads