• This is the Greatest Story Hour Ever!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • It is Among My Top 5!

Votes: 18 64.3%
  • It is Entertaining. I recommend it!

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Not My Cup of Tea!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It Sucks! Stop this Drivel Immediately!

Votes: 0 0.0%

Old One

First Post
Quickbeam said:
A few various comments and thoughts...

Corey:
Be careful how often whining is employed in your endeavors to secure items for Quintus -- DMs have a knack for making you regret getting what you wished for ;) .

Old One:
Great stuff as always. When can we expect the next installment? BTW, did you ever get that rambling email I sent you last week?

Thoughts and guesswork on what we can anticipate:
1) The footsteps behind the party belong to Drusilla or some such 'friendly' person. Perhaps she (they) wish to be involved in the raids, or give someone a farewll kiss for good luck :) .
2) Somehow, the raid involving the party has been sabotaged ahead of time. The other raid will come off as planned, but our fearless band of adventurers are destined to find trouble that even "quickness and stealth" may have trouble conquering.
3) Severus will prove to be an invaluable party asset in the coming weeks, and we will find that Q's ability to shapechange is no longer laughable.
4) My predicitions will all be miles off the mark :D .

QB -

You may be batting about .500 on the predictions...we shall see! I kind of treat whining like wishes...any possible loophole:D!

~ Old One

Old One

First Post
Bring It!

Corey said:

Gonna kick your behind this Sunday, Old One.

Corey

aka Garrick aka Quintus and after that last comment soon to be known as......

Corey (or should I say PC #3) -

Thems is fightin' words! Bring what you got...it won't nearly[/b] be enough:D!

~ Old One

Old One

First Post
Update Coming...

Greetings All!

Working on the update in between stock trades in today's very active market! Shooting to have it out late tonight or first thing tomorrow morning...

~ Old One

PS - Darklone, Galfidus, et al...mmmm, backward firing wand;)

Darklone

Re: Update Coming...

Old One said:
Greetings All!
PS - Darklone, Galfidus, et al...mmmm, backward firing wand;)

Careful about that thing Old One, our groups rogue uses it now quite effective with Use Magic Device and evasion ... plus a little Endure Elements or Resist Elements on himself in case he fumbles.

Lela

First Post
Re: Re: Update Coming...

Darklone said:

Careful about that thing Old One, our groups rogue uses it now quite effective with Use Magic Device and evasion ... plus a little Endure Elements or Resist Elements on himself in case he fumbles.

Hmmmmm, add Tumble and he could dance into a group of baddies and set off the wand. Very nice.

Old One: Could you e-mail me any information that you have written down (typed) for bonded weapons? I love the idea.

Also, I'm sending you a PrC that I just got. It's for a weapon, take a look.

Edit: WOW! I just had the chance to go through and grammar/spell/readability check the PrC I sent you. WOW because of all the rewritting I had to do (still not that great in that respect) but the power level of it as well! Let's just say that not even the Table of Elemential Evil could defeat this thing. We're talking a weapon that the gods would risk their lives to obtain.
To put it simply, Old One will never let a single one of you near it. He might give it to "R" though. ;)

Last edited:

Lela

First Post
But the problem is . . .

Tortoise said:
We're playing a little later today. :)

Should prove interesting.

The problem is that we are all still a session behind. WE CAN'T HOLD OURSELVES BACK MUCH LONGER!!!!!!!:mad: :mad:

Tortoise

First Post
For those keeping score at home ...

Dramatic events have taken place.

No details until Old One posts them.

Let's just say it's something on the level of:

Shovels of Glynden 28+
Table of Elemental Evil 1 and some plot developements to be named later

Old One

First Post
For Whom Does the Bell Toll?

Greetings All!

I know that we are a session behind, but the Grim Reaper swung his scythe through our intrepid band again during last night's game and the Table of Elemental Evil has claimed another victim!

Who will it be? Sextus? Rosë? Quintus? Rowan? Brother Lew?

Stay tuned to find out!

~ Old One

PS - We are approaching the Magic 200 number of posts...would the readers prefer that I trim some commentary out or start a new post for the continuation?

Darklone

Well ...

Who died :(???

Hey, you and Rel start to be serious...

About the comments trimming: I don't mind. I wrote enough ***** to be cut out, but somehow I don't think it will help fer long (since we are at installment 5 already...)

I say go for Installment 6!

Remove ads