• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Against the Storm: Luskan (Summoning shaff)

DM_Matt

First Post
Calim said:
"Excuse me sir, I am looking for something that will aid me in setting up the best fireworks show that has ever been seen."

Ravin will go and talk to someone Rannos is not talking to.

"Fireworks, eh? For what purpose exactly?"

DM_Matt

First Post
shaff said:

OOC: lol i was wondering when that was going to happen. But i was having fun...:(

IC: "Will you just show us what you have? As i said... right now im just browsing for things which catch my eye."

"Well, that should be able to be arranged," he says. He raises his eyebrows as he starts to turn around and says "By the way, what line of work ARE you in exactly..."

shaff

First Post
"no line really... im just here to buy supplies for the future. I live a bit outside of town, but i am in town quite frequently."

Calim

First Post
"My nephew is turning 13, and becoming a man and we are celebrating this."

ooc cool as a cucumber this is really happening

DM_Matt

First Post
Calim said:
"My nephew is turning 13, and becoming a man and we are celebrating this."

ooc cool as a cucumber this is really happening

Ah-hah. Well, then, you've come to the right place. Wait one moment, and I will bring out some samples. What exactly is your price range?

DM_Matt

First Post
shaff said:
"no line really... im just here to buy supplies for the future. I live a bit outside of town, but i am in town quite frequently."

The man makes a strange gesture, stops, and turns around. "No line? <incredulous> Its sorta funny that someone with no line of work is looking for expensive gadgets for the future. "

Rannos finally notices a girl of about 20 in the same blue robes witht Gond's wagonwheel logo as the apparent salesman, who had been unobtrusively examining devices behind the counter. She has medium-length curly blonde hair, grey eyes, fair skin, and a pretty albeit sullen-looking face. She continues figiting with the devices in front of her, but stares intently at Rannos. He gets an eerie feeling like he is being watched closely by some powerful, unseen force.

Calim

First Post
"The sky is limit...sorry bad pun there, but yes I am looking for the best of the best. The bigger the better also, I want them to either last awhile or cause people the towns over to go deaf when they explode."

Ravin is ecstatic that someone might have the fireworks for his nephews birthday.

ooc yes i know ravin has no such nephew but if anybody is watching you would sure think he did and also think that this saleperson is awesome for hooking him up.

shaff

First Post
"It's not that i dont have money. I have had jobs here and there in the past, just not right now. I like to just relax and enjoy the tranquillity (sp?) of the forest and all of its animals. I mean i am no lazy man, but i am just unemployed and not looking for a job right now. I have defended this fair city many-o-times in the past, and my deeds have been rewarded from that as well."

Rannos glances at the girl every once in a while once he notices her, just to make sure she isnt doing anything tricky. As he talks to the man though, he looks him straight in the eye.

DM_Matt

First Post
Calim said:
"The sky is limit...sorry bad pun there, but yes I am looking for the best of the best. The bigger the better also, I want them to either last awhile or cause people the towns over to go deaf when they explode."

Ravin is ecstatic that someone might have the fireworks for his nephews birthday.

ooc yes i know ravin has no such nephew but if anybody is watching you would sure think he did and also think that this saleperson is awesome for hooking him up.

Alright, sir. Right this way. He takes Ravin behind the counter and into a large back room, described below.

Last edited:

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads