• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

fireinthedust

Explorer
Sorry for the delay. I got into my character's backstory and found I needed to keep writing it out. Not adding to it so much as illustrating each step. I needed to take a break (stupid University making me convocate at 730 AM!), but I'm here.

Shayuri: my pitch for our knowing each other is that Arven either 1) found you and brought you to an Inn, then came back to check on whether they'd healed you; or 2) showed up at your cottage, in the rain, sword at his hip, demanding answers.

I need to know what you are. The townsfolk don't know. Some say you're a witch, others that you're a demon in a dead girl's body, maybe a vampire. They wanted to burn your house down but, y'know: raining. I said I'd check things out myself, ask you directly. I figured it was the decent thing to do, just in case. Still, I feel I have to warn you that, if you are a monster, I also told them I'd kill you while I was out here. Either way, we have until the rain stops to work this out. Savy?

Walking Dad

First Post
WD, you character rebels against the community at the Lodge, mine wants to be accepted there. I see fine opportunities for background intersection.

What if they met after Dorian settled in Diamond Lake, and he introduced Karissa to the druids and their faith? My character needs to travel to town occationally for spell components and scroll scribing stuff, yours probably travels to the Lodge from time to time to visit his family and report. They could have become friends, accompanying each other on their travels and sharing war stories.

Not very fancy, I just like it when the characters know each other from the start.
Sounds all good. My character is still a faithful protector of nature, but he sees humans as part of it. And if some animals are allowed to build homes and use tools, why not humans :)

Padreigh, most feats are useful for combat. Maybe you want to visualize how your character approaches physical conflict and takes feats to support this tactic. The APG has also alternative class features for the human bonus feat.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
It seems Padreigh and s@squ@tch aren;t ready so I skipped over tehm for now, (really weird is s@s's equipment looks excatly like WD's hmm... LOL)

Galyne:

* Hero points spot need under game info
* +2 to any one ability not listed please put it under racial traits: +2 to any one ability - DEX raised or something like that
* Have your weight carried at 63.5lbs
* Have money spent at 115gp, 7sp, 2cp, and leftovr at 34gp, 2sp, 8cp
* please put a link to starting gp in your tracking I think it is on page three of this thread thanks
* what is Ekujae Reflexes??
* CMD is 17 not +17 (I did that too, lol)
* Will should have +2 [racial*] *vs enchantments only
* Under weapons you have listed the +1 damage but not the +1 to hit you shouldn't list either though. Just copy-p this after the range -

Special: PBS(feat) +1 to hit and damage at ranges up to 30'

* Under racial traits need the +2 as mentioned above and Size, Speed, Low-light vision, +2 to save vs enchanments, and list your two favored classes after multitalented
* can list wild empathy as 1d20+1
* skills you have +3[survival] listed after following tracks I think that is your class skill bonus right?

Ok somehow in the past hour I had no threads to check go to 10?? So I need to check in and then head to dinner jkason let me know when your character is ready I will give it the once over tonight.

HM

_

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You clerics sticking together huh? Your not going to use a battle aspergillum?

Battle Aspergillum (from APG) 5gp, 1d4(S), 1d6(M), crit x2, weight 4lb, type B TEXT: When the mace stikes a creature holy water sprinkles out through tiny holes throughout the weapon's head. Creatures subject to damage from holy water take 1 point of damage in addition to the normal effect of being struck. Note: 5 hits max before needing refilled (standard action that provokes an AoO)

HM

_

Attachments

• Dellion.jpg
    Dellion.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 77

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I think that I should drop out of this game :( I am not posting nearly as fast as the rest of you and I will probably slow it down. shoot me a PM if you need a replacement though

Remove ads