• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

s@squ@tch

First Post
So, for group 2 - how many of us are originally from Diamond Lake? It is possible we may have been classmates in school. Zeke was one of 8 children from a poor farming family from just outside town.

As far as Walking Dad's PC, if Zeke did not know you before you coming to the Temple of Pelor, then he definitely helped his master treat you there....

renau1g

First Post
What I found...

favored class - I'm sure is rogue but list this in the game info spot please.

list under racial traits that +2 to one ability was given to DEX

10 bolts cost 1gp and weigh 1lb. (were you trying to buy 20?)
Expoler's outfit weighs 8lb
trail rations (5) weigh 5lb

have gp spent at 219gp, 25sp, and 3cp - which is 15sp and 3cp over roll
total weight carried I have at 64lb
max weights: 0-58lb(light) - 59-116lb(medium) - 117-175lb(heavy)

reactionary is +2 to init in APG

Damage for a rapier is d6 and (you have d8+1 in one spot but strength is +2)
please list range after crit for those with range example: Light Crossbow: +4 = +0 (BAB) + 4 (DEX) + 0 (feat)/ DMG = 1d8(P), CRIT 19-20x2, Range 80'

please add to feats section:
Prof with all simple weapons - Rogue
Prof with hand crossbow, rapier, sap, short bow, and short sword - Rogue
Armor Prof(light) - Rogue

Skills are good but hard to check and you should have some listed that you may need but have no ranks in (Jump comes to mind) I will make a post to have people copy/paste and add in next.

Boy you have tied yourself nicely to the first adventure that is for sure. I like the background and it looks like you have a reason to earn a little cash and do a little expolring.

I used Herolab and apparently it's got the weight and costs screwed up. I meant to buy 10 bolts, not 20. Starting gold was 220 gold, I calculate about 221.5 spent. Worst case I can drop 1 dagger.

From the SRD it states that all heroes start with 1 set of clothes that have 0 weight.

The rapier I was apparently getting confused with 4e's version I think.

I'll update the skills section

[MENTION=42885]s@squ@tch[/MENTION] - my PC is from Diamond Lake, but his family would have been far too poor to put him in school, however you may know him as he was a bully around the area however your PC is about 7 years younger, so maybe not directly affected, but maybe one of your siblings?

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
You say you found the rule that says the first set of clothes weigh zero?? I have been all over my Core book looking for that!?:erm:

I thought that maybe the paizo guys didn't like the rule because if something like your guy needing to be carried by others you would need that weight listed then.

I guess I better go download the errata I bet it's in there.

BTW this reminds me of a few houserules (mostly in pCs favor ;)) I will have to list somewhere. And I will be going over as many characters as I can, if you like to help (please) just go over the character directly below yours and that way you all aren't checking the same one. (thanks in advance)

And Shayuri I didn't see your character in the RG.

HM

_

Shayuri

First Post
I wanted to give folks a chance to tie into my background before finalizing. I'll get it up there today since no one's expressed any interest.

Lughart

First Post
Checked rb780nm's character:

CMD is listed as 18, but with bonuses adding up to 17. If there is a hidden +1 somewhere, it should be listed in the combat section. Otherwise, should be 17.

Range for heavy crossbow isn't listed.

Armor check penalty listed as 0, should be -3. You have counted it correctly into the skills though, so no biggie.

Torches cost 1cp and weigh 1lb, you have them listed as 1gp and 0,01 lb. Should be other way around.

Gold should be 77. Silver and copper is correct.

Weight carried should be 70lb, how did you get 114.6? Am I missing something?

Thats all, unless HM wants you to change the formatting and whatnot.

jkason

First Post
I think Tac's done, or at least ready to be looked at. I know he's not in the same group as Shayuri's character, but the mine collapse stuff seemed too perfect an excuse for why a talented engineer might be assigned to the town, so I used it anyway. Cross-reality character connections. :p Whether Aria died with everyone else in Tac's reality or just never existed is entirely up in the air. :)

Lughart

First Post
WD, you character rebels against the community at the Lodge, mine wants to be accepted there. I see fine opportunities for background intersection.

What if they met after Dorian settled in Diamond Lake, and he introduced Karissa to the druids and their faith? My character needs to travel to town occationally for spell components and scroll scribing stuff, yours probably travels to the Lodge from time to time to visit his family and report. They could have become friends, accompanying each other on their travels and sharing war stories.

Not very fancy, I just like it when the characters know each other from the start.

renau1g

First Post
You say you found the rule that says the first set of clothes weigh zero?? I have been all over my Core book looking for that!?:erm:

_

Hmmm...maybe it's Hero Lab striking again!

Apparently the program had the 3.5e rules there

Paizo apparently decided to go a different route. Silly... well, I guess I need to rework my PC because he's wearing clothes. I'll be switching to peasant's clothes because they're lighter.

http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboard...er/pathfinderSociety/general/clothingWeight#9

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Hmmm...maybe it's Hero Lab striking again!

Apparently the program had the 3.5e rules there

Paizo apparently decided to go a different route. Silly... well, I guess I need to rework my PC because he's wearing clothes. I'll be switching to peasant's clothes because they're lighter.

I know from my quick start at checking Lughart's character that she is naked, but then again she must like to skinny dip from the crunch ;)

btw thanks for the check Lughart I will wait till rb780nm tells me they are fixed before I check his character.

I am checkinga couple threads and going to post a trailer for Sucker Punch over at The Fray thread (everyone should check it out). Then checking character's the rest of the day.

And I'm guessing by the talk that the groups are all right then.

HM

_

Remove ads