• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Age of Worms AP (pathfinder system)- FULL, sorry

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
So what if we switch ghostcat's archer ranger for GM's dual axe ranger?

Would that add a little better melee to the group?

Walking Dad - human Cleric of Obad-Hai
Padreigh - human Inquisitor of St. Cuthbert
jkason - human Rouge
Lughart - half-orc Wizard
GandalfMithrandir - half-elf Ranger

renau1g - ??? Rogue
rb780nm - human Fighter
s@squ@tch - ??? Cleric of Pelor
fireinthedust - elf Ranger
Shayuri - ??? Sorcerer
ghostcat - half-elf Ranger

HM

_

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
So what if we switch ghostcat's archer ranger for GM's dual axe ranger?

Would that add a little better melee to the group?

Walking Dad - human Cleric of Obad-Hai
Padreigh - human Inquisitor of St. Cuthbert
jkason - human Rouge
Lughart - half-orc Wizard
GandalfMithrandir - half-elf Ranger

renau1g - ??? Rogue
rb780nm - human Fighter
s@squ@tch - ??? Cleric of Pelor
fireinthedust - elf Ranger
Shayuri - ??? Sorcerer
ghostcat - half-elf Ranger

HM

_

Can we have him as Ranger/Wizard? He'll be one next level, really, and it puts things in perspective for party composition.

I post fairly frequently. Could I be with the more frequent posters? Whoever they are.

fireinthedust

Explorer
Starting wealth for my Elven Ranger/Mage (currently Ranger 1)

18x10 = 180 gold! Woot!

shopping spree and then I'll post the sheet so far

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Please make sure that if you didn't roll your starting cash in your character sheet post that you link your "roll post" somewhere on your character sheet please (and thank you).

HM

fireinthedust

Explorer
How into Greyhawk are we going to be? Like, is the Free City the name, or The Free City of Greyhawk?

Shayuri: I've got a Ranger who doesn't much care for Undead. He's ambitious, and sees it as a difficult challenge. As soon as he discovered how dangerous they were (ghouls slew his retainers while they were traveling) he dedicated himself to slaying them, and wants to take out powerful undead; path to legend.

However, if we're in the same group we could know each other. The Undead side of things will come up eventually. And he's going to be a wizard/Eldritch Knight, so we've got the Arcane thing in common.

I don't know if the DM has a particular plan, but if not maybe my EK discovered you when the Ghouls attacked him, and got you out of there as the Undeath taint was overcoming you.

I can see him fascinated by the transformation, and as his family is fantastically wealthy (nobles in elven kingdoms; don't worry, he's left that behind, money-wise, wanting to make it on his own for a while), he's easily charitable: sees a guy attacked by the Undead, slays them, takes the guy to an Inn and nurses him back to health.

Or maybe we've met later.

[sblock=Arven Spellblade (take one)]

5 point build

Elf Ranger 1
Str 12 (+1 dmg)
Dex 17
Con 12
Int 19
Wis 10
Cha 8 (not liking this, as I like personality; but maybe he's an intense person who affects people strongly?)

HP: 11
Fort: +3
Ref: +5
Will: +0

AC: 18 (Scale Mail +5, Dex +3)

Weapon: Elven Curved Blade (+4 to hit, 1d10+1 damage, 19-20/x2)

Feats: Weapon Finesse, Armour proficiency (light, medium, shields), Weapon proficiency (simple, martial, elven)

Skills (6+4):

Acrobatics +3
Climb +5 (r+1+3)
Knowledge: Arcana +5 (r+4)
Knowledge: Dungeoneering +8 (r+4+3)
Knowledge: Religion +5 (r+4)
Perception +6 (r+0+2+3)
Spellcraft +8 (r+4+3)
Stealth +7 (r+3+3)
Survival +4 (r+0+3)
Swim +5 (r+1+3)

Class abilities: Favored Enemy +1 (Undead), Track +1, Wild Empathy +0.

Starting Wealth (5d6x10gp) 180gp!
Equipment:
Scale Mail
Elven Curved Blade

And then the usual stuff: spellbook and components, I suppose, as he's studying the arcane for later. And rope, always need rope, and the basic adventuring tools.

[/sblock]

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Shayuri's tenative background says that the character was a failed experiment and I hope that it is kept. It leads into some of the story about what is gong on in this campaign.

but there is no reason you couldn't have saved the half dead/undead from an attack and takin them to the temple where they meet the cleric of Pelor. Anything is possible, but like I said I like the discarded useless shell that comes into power.

Also fitd are you sure you don't wish to go half-elven and have two favored classes. (I thought there was a trait or feat that allowed for two favored classes also but don't see it now.) But note ranger although your first class need not be your favored.

HM

_

renau1g

First Post
I rolled a 22 starting gold! Very nice. I can actually afford a chain shirt in addition to my various weapons and tools. Too bad poison is so much. Ah well!

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Nice it seems everyone is getting at least a little above the average gp.

Reminds me to let me know when you are done with characters to give me a go to check them over.

HM

_

Remove ads