AGELESS CAMPAIGN, Episode II, Part VI.

Fenris

Adventurer
George and Ruby complete their dhow cruise as the stars came out over the Mediterranean. They returned to port and strolled hand in hand back to the hotel.

When Ruby awoke the next morning, the sun was already high in the sky. George was gone, but Ruby wasn't too concerned and indeed he returned as she was finishing up her morning routine. He came up behind her and kissed her neck. "Ok, it is all arranged. Dress for a seaside picnic. We are taking a camel tour down to the eastern beaches and have a picnic there." says George smiling at her in her vanity mirror.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
George and Ruby complete their dhow cruise as the stars came out over the Mediterranean. They returned to port and strolled hand in hand back to the hotel.

When Ruby awoke the next morning, the sun was already high in the sky. George was gone, but Ruby wasn't too concerned and indeed he returned as she was finishing up her morning routine. He came up behind her and kissed her neck. "Ok, it is all arranged. Dress for a seaside picnic. We are taking a camel tour down to the eastern beaches and have a picnic there." says George smiling at her in her vanity mirror.

"Excellent darling! I am going to wear one of my new Egyptian robes. I think there is a saying... When in Egypt... Right?" She laughs lightly. "I mean, what does one wear to the beach, to picnic AND to camel ride? I've noticed a lot of tourists here and they seem to be wearing the same ol boring skirts and shirts they wear back home. So I am going to act like a native! Of course, this, " she pulls on her hair while spinning around to face George, "Will most certainly give me away."

She drops her robe to the floor and begins trying to wrap the brightly colored dress around herself. "Besides, I'm tired of wearing corsets, they have been so uncomfortable lately. I mean, really, who goes tomb raiding, traipsing through the desert, escaping palaces and stopping wars in corsets? It's just not right."

Queenie

Queen of Everything
She tries multiple times to get the wrap right on the dress. Finally she gives up in frustration with a loud "Ugh!" as she throws it back on the bed.

"I think I'll try a different dress," she says to herself, rifling through her clothes, as she calms herself down. She finally settles on a black dress, which would be quite daring back home but seemed to be in place here. It came with beautiful matching gold jeweled accessories, for her wrists and her hair. Finally satisfied she turns to George. "Ready when you are!"

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KPoyH7wn1zg/Tw6PylucXbI/AAAAAAAAF7I/4YdheZlXUBA/s1600/mummy3.png

Silver Moon

Adventurer
OOC: The "Story Hour" is coming along, now transcribed to the end of Thread IV. Moving on to Thread V (when you were about to leave the Gizah pyramids, Player date November 20th, 2012.) I still have threads V and VI to do, but am on a roll! I'll also add, while the "Frenzy nights" are fun to play, they certainly wreck havoc when transcribing Story Hours, when three people respond to a single comment and nobody responds to others. Just getting the things in a proper sequence takes forever!

And on that note, Let's finish up this module folks!

Last edited:

orchid blossom

Explorer
"So stay," Hardin comments.

She shook her head. "Not yet. I have an opportunity with AGELESS that I won't get anywhere else. But when it's time to settle down, finally," she grinned, "Europe will probably be where I stay. Of course, who knows what the future will be like? Twenty years from now who knows which countries will be friendly to arcanists?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
. Of course, who knows what the future will be like? Twenty years from now who knows which countries will be friendly to arcanists?"

OOC: I hear tell of a rich motivated businessman adventurer who has a passionate reason to not like the current rules America has been living under... :-o

As for us, we aren't meaning to hold anyone up... We just weren't planning on returning until the next day unless we need to be back... If you move forward we'll post in the next day and edit in our finish as we can. I promise we'll finish before you catch up to the story hour lol [\ooc]

Remove ads