Ahsoka trailer

Zardnaar

Legend
Is she not extremely white already? All she's missing is blue eyes.

Doesn't look like it. That guy's name is Baylan Skoll.

Ahsoka's sabers are white. But yes, they do look good, as do the orange ones. (I think my Cal currently has an orange saber, although previously it was purple.)

I'm also looking forward to seeing more of Rey's yellow lightsaber in her upcoming movie.
Yellow lightsabers don't look good except in dim light;) KotoR and Old Republic cutscenes.

pukunui

Legend
I agree with others, several shots from the trailer look like they where from a live-action reshoot of the closing scene of Rebels.
It’s possible they’ll make it so they didn’t find Ezra and parted ways again and that this meeting is years later, but I expect it will be a retcon.

Yellow lightsabers don't look good except in dim light;) KotoR and Old Republic cutscenes.
Sure they do. I thought Rey’s looked fine, and it’s fun to play as her with a yellow saber in SW Battlefront II. Cal can also have a yellow saber in Jedi: Fallen Order, and it looks fine. And the yellow sabers the Jedi Temple Guard used looked fine as well. I really don’t know what you’re talking about.

Zardnaar

Legend
If the yellow lightsabres in KotOR don't look cool to you it may have more to with your hardware.

They look OK there but at end of RoS on tatooine they looked bad there.

About the best I've seen for yellow. It's hard to have a bad looking ls colour but yellow is the weakest one IMHO.

Probably prefer a more vibrant blade ymmv of course.

Those orange ones looked very good.

Rewatched trailer full screen vs phone. Sabine looks great only glimpse of Hera.

Badass trailer WANTS. Erm derp. August yet?

Last edited:

There is a brief shot in the trailer (around 1:08) that looks like Ahsoka confronting Skoll in the World Between Worlds (or somewhere with the same decorator).
Yeah I pointed this out on another forum but an angry internet man claimed it was "just a Jedi temple", and like, I'm skeptical but maybe.
A character can have different name but a similar role in the narrative.
True but this guy doesn't look like a raving Force prophet, he looks like a stone-cold utterly-focused killer. And considering his name is a pair with the other, more maniacal-looking Dark Jedi (I presume Dark Jedi rather than Sith), I think it's a safe bet (kinda sadly) that he ain't Joruus even in role.

Yeah I pointed this out on another forum but an angry internet man claimed it was "just a Jedi temple", and like, I'm skeptical but maybe.
Well, it could be a jedi temple that just happens to have black walls decorated with white geometric patterns...

There are standing stones dotted around, which we didn't see in Rebels, but worlds are pretty big, I'm sure we didn't see all of it.
True but this guy doesn't look like a raving Force prophet, he looks like a stone-cold utterly-focused killer.
They cast Ray Stephenson, not Christopher Lloyd!

I'm sure that if Thrawn wanted to bring in someone to counter Force sensitives, he would rather not have a raving nut job, if at all possible.

Did you notice the brief glimpse of a figure with an orange double bladed lightsabre wearing inquisitor style armor? Might have been a tooled up Hatti, might have been a third.

Remove ads