Ahsoka trailer

Reef

Hero
Really happy to see the Rebels crew so prominently featured. If this turns into another season of Rebels, I’ll be well and truly satisfied.

MarkB

Legend
Yeah, this definitely looks like Rebels continued. Sabine we already knew about, now there's Chopper, Hera, the Phantom II, and of course Thrawn, with a title drop of his introductory novel - maybe a hint as to the plot of the series?

Ryujin

Legend
I was trying to figure out who it was, who looked so much like a young Kim Kattrall. I'm guessing, from the IMDB listings, that it's Ivanna Sakhno.

MarkB

Legend
I couldn't get a read on the ones with the orange lightsabers. They seem antagonistic from this footage - the man is in combat with Ahsoka at one point, and he's attacking what appear to be a Republic troops on a starship, while the woman pilots a ship making an attack run on Ahsoka's vessel. But they certainly don't look like your typical Sith. A new faction, perhaps?

doctorbadwolf

Heretic of The Seventh Circle
I couldn't get a read on the ones with the orange lightsabers. They seem antagonistic from this footage - the man is in combat with Ahsoka at one point, and he's attacking what appear to be a Republic troops on a starship, while the woman pilots a ship making an attack run on Ahsoka's vessel. But they certainly don't look like your typical Sith. A new faction, perhaps?
There’s always some new smooth-Galaxy brain group that thinks they can be “in-between” light and dark. 🤷‍♂️

Maybe these ones will figure it out before they get yeeted by everyone’s favorite “not a Jedi” Jedi.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
As someone who just couldn't get into animated Star Wars -- I can feel your disappointment through the screen -- I'm hoping this is still accessible for a general audience. And if not, this still looks like it'll be great for the Rebels fans.

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
It's nice to see Star Wars as laser-sword filled space opera again. Not that I'm dissing Star Wars as a critique of authoritarian bureaucracy from a Marxist perspective. That was amazing.

star_wars_empire_propaganda_poster_l.jpg

Remove ads