• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates:FULL!

Redclaw

First Post
Bloodweaver1 said:
Interested. However, the concept that I am thinking of would be best described as 'Mr. Contacts' or 'Someone who knows someone anywhere'. A person who has contacts and resources at every port. Though I would need help transfering this concept onto paper.

-Blood
I would think a changeling rogue might be fun for this. Ranks in Knowledge (local) for a number of different locations might start you off in that direction. Throw in some levels of master inquisitive and you start to build up contacts.

WarlockLord

First Post
Shayuri said:
Whoa, what?! I didn't ask for a dragonwrought kobold...and I've never made an old mage in my life!
Sorry, I meant Ambrus with the kobold. Brain fart.

I like Errol, Vasintze, and Tetenet.

Redclaw, the 84 point buy is before the 4th level boost. Get greedy ;). Hit points are average, no rolls (as per DMG)

Bloodweaver and Jonathan, go ahead and come in.

After much deliberation, I will allow the Magic Item Compendium. Needed for artificers.

Evolution, I don't mind the change in paladinhood. Tyranny makes more sense to me than slaughter.

Mellubb

First Post
Kep (a.k.a Jarron)
Changling Bard 5 (Planning for Mindbender prestige class next level.)
Aligment: CN

Kep served as a navigator on the lost scion’s’s ship before he was wrongfully kicked out of his house. Kep’s loyalties were strongly to him and not to House Lyrandar, so when his friend asked Kep to join his crew and commandeer the ship Kep never thought twice. Kep uses his silver tongue and quick wits to keep himself and the crew out of trouble when ever possible.
Kep portays himself as a Half-elf named Jarron. Very few people know of Kep’s true identity he feels it is important to keep it quiet to protect them and more importantly himself. He does not feel he is deceiving anybody by keeping his secret because he truly believes he is Jarron when he is portraying him. He believes he is any person he tries to emulate.
Kep is a master of direction and maps. He is quite prod of this fact too. He also loves to speak in front of crowds. He keeps the crew entertained with songs and stories about famous pirates and pretty ladies.

Question, are there basic supplies (i.e rope, food, beds etc.) on the ship? If so, do we need to buy our individual stuff?

WarlockLord

First Post
There were. Then your ship got taken. But yeah, your ship has (or will have) provisions, so you don't need to buy rope. And escape shpuldn't be too hard.

Show me what the Races of Eberron magic items do, and I will consider them.

I think this is the current crew roster. 15 are required to man an airship, and we have 8. I might go with less if no one else is interested, and add in some NPCs.
Voda Vosa: Vasintze the Warlock
Mellub:Kep/Jarron the bard (navigator)
Drerek: Tetenet the necromancer
Blackrat: Gipp Firebread the assassin
EvolutionKB: Paladin of tyranny/hexblade, heir of Lyranadar, (captain/helmsman)
Reclaw: Errol the Warblade
Bloodweaver: Mr. Friendly
Jonathan Swift: artificer ship mechanic (mechanic)

Feel free to start posting stats.

EvolutionKB

First Post
I'd like to add a splash of half elf paragon to the character as well if that is okay. Starting build I am thinking would be Hexblade2/Pally of tyranny2/half elf paragon1.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Sorry, I am indecive, but when I get permission to optimize I go all out. Instead of half elf paragon, I think I like the feat rogue from the SRD better. They get bonus feat progression as a fighter and give up sneak attack. Bonus feats are nice. :D

jonathan swift

First Post
I'll have to dig up my Eberron campaign book in the next day or two to find the class stuff for an artificer. Going straight human though.

Question: If I wanted my character's weapon to be a big wrench (too much Ratchet and Klank/Dark Cloud 2 I guess) would statting it up as just a mace or an axe be okay? Either one would be fine.

Remove ads