Akalich Meets Forgotten Realms

Welkins Or Akaliches?

• Welkin

• Akalich

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
Ooh. The most i would take from your character would be his spells. The rest of is me legitimizing my concepts in my mind as to how a character who has almost as much hd as a time lord would be built. I had a series of sessions with my players at level 200-240 that were built like actual IHB gods and we went around halting interdimensional calamities, delving secrets of nearby universes and fixed the time stream.

Last edited:

Drazen

Demon Prince
Ooh. The most i would take from your character would be his spells. The rest of is me legitimizing me concepts in my mind as to how a character who has almost as much hd as a time lord would be built. I had a series of sessions with my players at level 200-240 that were built like actual IHB gods and we went around halting interdimensional calamities, delving secrets of nearby universes and fixed the time stream.
Behold, for I'm just one character of a badass party who could tear the multiverse a new one faster than you could scream "WHAT THE-"
I also have one of my most powerful spells "Drazens Killing Bolt Of Absolute Destruction" does 12,000d20 points of damage and automatically slays up to 768 of HD who fail a 1,000 fort save
(A new rule in place says i cannot slay more HD then I have)

Last edited:

Drazen

Demon Prince
All of what you see i have worked very hard for. I would love some interesting challenges that involve threats to ourselves as well as our plans. If anybody has some good ideas for an adventure involving our evil party please let me know so i can tell my DM, (Or he can read this, since i'm the one responsible for asking questions online in the group. The one who plays the Paragon Gloom V is the one who scours the internet to help find new playable material and interesting plot situation which he feeds the DM, who in turn has the final say it what happens and keeps it from the rest of us)

Also, it isn't ALWAYS about fighting or whatever, some situations we use careful planning and strategy, diplomacy, and other resources instead of walking into a bar and killing everyone! It is NOT always about the fight. By god their are SO many players who are just hack and slash and no brains. Show some class, but i'm sure most people on here are not just hack an slash. Hopefully

You would be amazed how talking and deals could be more rewarding then just killing people. (Also torture, but that's a more gruesome and twisted. However i do resort to physical, mental, and spiritual torture a lot if someone is too clammed up or if they have mental resistance against my probe spells)

Akira Whitlock

Explorer
Two ideas:
Your rate of progression has made the gods fearful of your existence in the future they must act quickly to either recruit or destroy you.

Two great pantheons on the far edge of the universe (not sure how your world is organized) have veen going after eachother since the beginning of time. The two each have mystical natural resources coming from their own places of inhabitance. While the resources from these two regions are distinct and uniquely powerful however they both have refused to truly get along due to philosophical differences with how to rule over their own pantheons that anf they would rather use these resources for themselves (lets say one has legendary metal and the other has legendary gemstones). Over the course of history they have both attempted peace offerings and attempted annihilation in order to assimilate them together to become a more powerful pantheon. And now your party somehow got dragged into the middle of this timeless debate.

Drazen

Demon Prince
Two ideas:
Your rate of progression has made the gods fearful of your existence in the future they must act quickly to either recruit or destroy you.

Two great pantheons on the far edge of the universe (not sure how your world is organized) have been going after each other since the beginning of time. The two each have mystical natural resources coming from their own places of inhabitance. While the resources from these two regions are distinct and uniquely powerful however they both have refused to truly get along due to philosophical differences with how to rule over their own pantheons that and they would rather use these resources for themselves (lets say one has legendary metal and the other has legendary gemstones). Over the course of history they have both attempted peace offerings and attempted annihilation in order to assimilate them together to become a more powerful pantheon. And now your party somehow got dragged into the middle of this timeless debate.
Well, that certainly would be troublesome. I'm pretty sure I would secretly 'Join' them only to undermine their pantheon. I suppose they know I could destroy them so I could offer a truce (Not really, I'll still be secretly and subtly undermining of them) but i could finally stop playing charades and REALLY stir things up. Thank you for that perspective.

And the two great pantheons waging war? Sounds like a wonderful battle to take advantage of. If my party agrees, we would probably let and help both destroy each other and take both their gemstones AND metal. I'm sure Zarfenowrath the hecatoncheires would be grateful for the metal we could accumulate. However, we would also might try to eliminate beings in both sides who are causing the ruckus and force them to cooperate.
And suppose this legendary metal is orichalcilum? I could really use that kind of material! Orichalcilum is hard to come by in our campaign. Oh by the way, our campaign has no spelljammer spheres around in space but instead all open and separated like our universe in real life. We still have spelljamming ships and such but crystal spheres has been discarded. so the pantheons work in separate galaxies . Basically a typical 3.5e campaign but with more dimensions and realities you could count (our dm made over a hundred monsters from those dimensions.) Also how deities function is INFINITE in variety. Since some operate over an entire Universe, some operate in galaxies, and what-not. It's very much like a star trek episode when you go out in space, and more fun and interesting.

Any form of idea will do, since anything can happen anything could happen.

Last edited:

Drazen

Demon Prince
I have made a error of judgement. We have been playing for twelve years (Not eight) My dm was kind enough to point out that. Also proud to once more tell me how horrible my concept of time is.

Drazen

Demon Prince
ADVENTURE UPDATE

So, during our way out of the complex we infiltrated we came across 7 Paladin-like Macro-Celestial Starbeings (2,588 HD) (Macro-Titanic Good Outsiders) (Who are called Norvonian Purifiers) from a distant universe appeared before us with +7,250 Nuetronium Unerring Keen Longswords of Holy Power, +500 Nuetronium Shields of Great Reflection, and a bad attitude. These beings trapped us in a Greater Sphere of Force (One-sided) allowing them to attack us while leaving us helpless. Luckily i managed to cleverly dispel the barrier after 2 rounds and immediately we retreated to heal and get our bearings.
But these beefy bois came at us like their was no tomorrow and so I used my multispell (x32) and quickened spell feat to cast 10 different defensive spells on our party, 1 peirce any shield. 20 Intensified Drazens bolt of destructions (120d20), 1 intensified Drazens Killing Bolt of Absolute Destruction (12000d20) I gave them a run for their money. With the full assault led by Zarfenowrath, Myla and her Polychromatic Dragon, and Faces constant hits and retreats, Vs cheeky attacks, and Krystals enchanting music, we stood a great chance against these beings. So we kept fighting for 14 rounds (These things had crazy regeneration) and eventually beat them (Which they went atomic when killed and blew away Krystal, V and would have killed me if it wasn’t for my contingent spells to spirit me away from harm.
We searched the area and discovered a portal hidden to the 578th layer of the abyss. Inside we discovered an underground hidden fortress with 30 angels of Metatron (60 Wizards/25 Paladins) who were preparing to cast a epic spell across the abyss and potentially cause a collapse of the plane as well. After we slaughtered the angels we uncovered a trapped Balor Demon named Zarvozack (20 wizard/20 fighter). After a quick interrogation we found out that, apparently, the rumor of The Book of Sleep was actually false and Metatron was receiving help from another universe.
The rumor was placed by Metatron, who made sure it would reach my ears. She knew i desired the book and hoped to lead me here in order to defeat the Nuetronium Golem they accidentally awakened (The Norvonian Purifiers would not dare attack it for religious reasons. They are Transtheists.) and needed someone as powerful as our party to defeat the golems. Then when things were said and done they would send the purifiers to destroy us and kill two birds with one stone. So now that their plan is failed Metatron (But we got rid of the golem) is probably seeing a blinking neon sign spelling “UH-OH” for a little while.

Last edited:

Remove ads