• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

All newbie game?

Change stats

Cyber you may not want to change your stats, but I think you should. Your Barbarian should not have less Con than my Cleric. I think you should switch Wis to 12, Dex to 13, and Con to 16. This will allow you to dish out punishment as well as take it. Str, Dex, and Con are the stats you want you to focus on, esp. Str and Con. You don't have to change them, I'm just trying to lend some advice.

CyberVenom

First Post
Thanks for the suggestion! Looking at the stats again, it does seem weird for my Wisdom to be higher than my Constitution, no?

Str: 16
Dex: 13
Con: 16
Int: 8
Wis: 12
Cha: 6

More stat changes

I hate these low values! I'm changing Con back to 14 and lowering Dex to 9. I guess I'm going to have to suffer through these piddly scores like everyone else.

New Stats are as follows:
Str: 12
Dex:9
Con14
Int:12
Wis:16
Cha:10
HP:10

This is the last time I'm changing my stats around. I hope these are acceptable to the all-mighty DM.

power gaming

I'm a power gamer and that's getting in the way. I know these stats aren't horrible, but the power gamer I am doesn't want them. I'm just going to have to deal with them like everyone else.

Cule

First Post
Name: Seba Delucas
Class: Rogue
Race: Human
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Str: 10
Dex: 16
Con: 8
Int: 14
Wis: 12
Cha: 13

Skills:
Bluff - 4
Disable Device - 4
Gather Information - 4
Hide - 4
Listen - 4
Move Silently - 4
Open Locks - 4
Search - 4
Spot - 4
Sleight of Hand - 4
Appraise - 4

Feats:
Dodge
Improved Initiative

The equipment is the standard thieves package. I'll post a background and description of the character tomorrow.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I can post up to 4 or 5 nights a week.

Last edited:

Someone

Adventurer
CyberVenom said:

Domain: (I don't understand this one. :) )

As mentiones before, the domains are a cleric thing. They must choose two of them, and they give them extra spells and powers.

I'm not exactly sure how to or what skills I'm allowed to pick, so correct me if I'm wrong, please. :)

Climb-4
Jump-4
Swim-4

You can actually pick any skill. However, they cost you double unless it´s a class skill. You´ll find a list of the barbarian´s class skills in the beginning of the class description and in the skills chapter.

But you can keep those three, since they are OK.

I'm using that for gold I should roll 2D4. Should i do that or not?

Yes, please.

This is the last time I'm changing my stats around. I hope these are acceptable to the all-mighty DM.

They´re ok.

I have problems with my computer (it refuses to start and only goes "beeep") so maybe the starting will suffer a delay.

Apotheosis

First Post
Name: Soma Vanis
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Monk
Alignment: Lawful Neutral
Sex: Male

Str: 14
Dex: 16
Con: 12
Int: 10
Wis: 13