• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D General Alleged disgruntled NuTSR insider spills the beans.

Shakeshift

Adventurer
I tried, but tapped out 2 minutes in . . . .

I do find it funny that we have a cthulhuist/satanist who's part of the alt-right. Those don't seem to go together, but I don't know, maybe they go perfectly together.

Go on brave soldiers, fight that insurrection! Just keep posting about it on social media, otherwise we'll all probably miss it . . .
It's so funny to me because anyone who knows Darrick Dishaw understands that he's completely ridiculous when it comes to planning an insurrection and doesn't have the intention for any sort of revolution, but announcing it on Twitter is a great way to LOOK menacing without actually being required to carry through with his threats. He can wear his raspberry beret, the kind that you find in the secondhand store.

It's like an online guy showing you all of his boxing trophies and medals during an argument, and explaining at great length how you're going to have your ass kicked by him. At some point you'd expect him to actually GET to the point and name a time and place.... but people like Darrick are all talk, and no actual action because they're in love with the sound of their own voice, and they live in a sheltered world where they can TALK about armed insurrection all day long, because doing it is too terrifying but TALKING about the revolution they'd create? Oh hell yeah. They can TALK about all the severe ass-kicking they'd do for days. The problem is, it's all talk. They aren't going to back up a thing they say. That's why they're on Twitter.

There's a reason why Darrick Dishaw is repeatedly banned from forums, groups, and different areas of Facebook. It's not that he's radical, or dangerous. It's that eventually all his empty talk about revolution gets annoying, and people ask him to either wage his war or to shut up. When he can't stop talking about himself anyway, he gets banned.

That's his true legacy. He's tedious and boring. He's no Che. He's more like a nameless red shirt from Star Trek. You're grateful when the pool of concentrated evil rises up and breaks his neck in a display of strength. At least now you don't have to hear about the non-existent "TSR Army."

Last edited:

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I do find it funny that we have a cthulhuist/satanist who's part of the alt-right.

Mod Note:
Hey, @Dire Bare you know the no politics rule, right? And the right/left thing is? Politics!
So next time, just don't go there, please? Thanks.

It's so funny to me because anyone who knows Darrick Dishaw understands that he's completely spineless when it comes to an insurrection and doesn't actually have the stomach for any sort of real insurrection...

This is a gaming site, not a "what kind of insurrectionist are they" site.

I am not a fan of these people either, but how about we keep the critique to things they do that are relevant to gaming, okay? General smearing of their character is twitter fodder, not EN World discussion material.

I hope that's clear.

Shakeshift

Adventurer
Mod Note:
Hey, @Dire Bare you know the no politics rule, right? And the right/left thing is? Politics!
So next time, just don't go there, please? Thanks.

This is a gaming site, not a "what kind of insurrectionist are they" site.

I am not a fan of these people either, but how about we keep the critique to things they do that are relevant to gaming, okay? General smearing of their character is twitter fodder, not EN World discussion material.

I hope that's clear.
Understood. I amended my commentary to make it less pointy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads