am I wrong, or is Leadership =/= Willpower ?

le Redoutable

Ich bin El Glouglou :)
I thought Leadership was tied to Charisma, but recent moves acqueknowledge Leadership as an offspring from Smell, and Smell ===> Intuition x Instinct, and I x I is relative of Str;

so, Might and Leadership are two relatives;

W: Might/Leadership Str
A: Ossature Dex
Y: Energy Con
C: Prestige or Brilliance/Brightness/Smartness Int
O: Willpower Cha
T: Empathy Wis

( I should cease to post writings on the wall in a near future, because the essential of my work is easy enough to follow so it enters professional script :) )

aramis erak

Legend
Many of the mighty are poor leaders, and many good leaders are not mighty.
Most effective leaders are, however, both charismatic and strong willed. Sometimes to the exception of logic and sanity.

éxypnos

Explorer
I thought Leadership was tied to Charisma, but recent moves acqueknowledge Leadership as an offspring from Smell, and Smell ===> Intuition x Instinct, and I x I is relative of Str;

so, Might and Leadership are two relatives;

W: Might/Leadership Str
A: Ossature Dex
Y: Energy Con
C: Prestige or Brilliance/Brightness/Smartness Int
O: Willpower Cha
T: Empathy Wis

( I should cease to post writings on the wall in a near future, because the essential of my work is easy enough to follow so it enters professional script :) )
Will power is one component of Leadership. Not the overriding component though.

Leadership in it's true form is a combination of things. Charisma, (ease of discussion, charm and candor), Wisdom (knowing both when to advise and when to naughty word the hell up), Intelligence (knowing What to say when you need to and how to utilize elements to the best of their abilities), Strength (Usually in leading by example and from the front).

Examples are derived from my AR 101-1 Leadership Handbook (1996).

Remove ads