• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
Ok, why are you on this GoF kick now?
You're the one who mentioned male characters needing to become girls twice. I mentioned a fix. If we were playing AD&D, I would have selected the non-permanent Dryad Cordial option, which had the added bonus of increasing Comeliness if drunk by women (but a cumulative chance that the gender switch is permanent). You know, too bad Kemrain isn't online. Kemrain likes these kinds of discussions.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
You're the one who mentioned male characters needing to become girls twice. I mentioned a fix. If we were playing AD&D, I would have selected the non-permanent Dryad Cordial option, which had the added bonus of increasing Comeliness if drunk by women (but a cumulative chance that the gender switch is permanent).
I just mentioned my male halfling was not elidgable to ride a unicorn due to his lack of being a female virgin. I made no suggestions as to fixing this. You brought the girdle into it.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I just mentioned my male halfling was not elidgable to ride a unicorn due to his lack of being a female virgin. I made no suggestions as to fixing this. You brought the girdle into it.
When I'm presented with a problem, I always try to fix it in the most efficient way possible--that's what they teach us at MIT :D

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
When I'm presented with a problem, I always try to fix it in the most efficient way possible--that's what they teach us at MIT :D
They have classes on the GoF?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
They have classes on the GoF?
Nope, but what I hear from alums and professors and sometimes realise myself is that they aren't mainly just teaching me the course material--they are teaching a problem-solving approach to thought, work, and life that will help me long after I forget the specifics of the coursework :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Nope, but what I hear from alums and professors and sometimes realise myself is that they aren't mainly just teaching me the course material--they are teaching a problem-solving approach to thought, work, and life that will help me long after I forget the specifics of the coursework :)
Just so you don't think that changing sex is a good solution to most problems ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads