• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ambiguously Gendered Return of 'What is the Hivemind?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
It is the best solution to the problem of someone who is not the right sex ;)
Not for a simple bluff or if it's only a temporarily problem (Like the men's room is closed).

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
I'd say its more efficient because it is quick, simple, and guaranteed to work vis-a-vis a bluff. :D
I'll buy the third arguement, but is a sex change the first two?

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
So, men's room is closed for cleaning, get a GoF? :confused:
Well if the men's room is closed for cleaning, there's a huge number of other possibilities--its not a matter of being the wrong gender so much as creative thinking.

If you want to be a unicorn rider / bond with a gray render who loves girls with blue eyes and wants to protect them with its life, then the girdle is the best solution.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Well if the men's room is closed for cleaning, there's a huge number of other possibilities--its not a matter of being the wrong gender so much as creative thinking.

If you want to be a unicorn rider / bond with a gray render who loves girls with blue eyes and wants to protect them with its life, then the girdle is the best solution.
So that's what's been wrong with my life all these years...

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Don't be too hasty--I'd suggest a draught of Dryad Cordial to try it out before committing with the Girdle ;)
I wonder if I could spike the punch with that...

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I wonder if I could spike the punch with that...
I know someone who did that--it was funny, especially since (at least in AD&D) Dryad Cordial first puts its drinker to sleep and when they wake up they're a girl (possibly with more Comeliness if they drank more than the initial dose).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads